Bestselling Andaman Family Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Port Blair : Arrival & Day at leisure
On arrival in Andaman, the agent’s representative will greet you at the Port Blair and escort you to your hotel. After check-in, the day is offered at leisure. You can check-out the nearby markets, go sightseeing or just relax at the hotel with your family. In the evening, get ready to visit the Cellular Jail and watch the amazing Light and Sound Show. The show is equally interesting for kids and adults in the family. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Port Blair: Go for a city tour
Have your breakfast and then start with your Port Blair city tour. The tour in your Andaman family package covers Anthropological museum and Chatham Saw Mill before lunch. After a hearty lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to Corbyn’s Cove Beach. Take a walk in the shore with your family and enjoy some sand games. Later in the evening, go explore the bird haven at Chidiya Tapu. The island is approachable by road and is famous for its sunset. Also, it is not very crowded. Dinner will be at the hotel followed by comfortable overnight stay.
Port Blair: Enjoy water activities at Wandoor Beach
This day of your Andaman family itinerary takes you to Wandoor beach, after an indulgent breakfast. Spend the day enjoying the beach with your family and go for a few water activities if you will. Make time for lunch, and then spend some time at the Marine Park. After that, head back to the hotel for a delightful dinner and overnight stay.
Havelock: Transfer and sightseeing
Grab your morning grub and then pack for a transfer to Havelock Island. Following check in, you have the day to yourself. At Havelock’s popular Elephant beach, you can indulge in snorkeling and Scuba to watch the colorful corals and fishes. In the evening, you can watch the sunset at Radhanagar - the best beach in Asia. Later, you will return to the hotel for dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Neil Island: Explore the shimmering beaches
In Havelock, it is recommended to watch the scenic sunrise at Kalapatthar beach, followed by breakfast at the hotel. After this, you will be transferred to Neil Island. Neil Island is famous for its scenic beaches and calm waters, and is ideal for kayaking. You can either go for kayaking or simply have a relaxed day and just soak up the sun on the beach with your family. End the fifth day of your Andaman holiday by heading back to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Port Blair: A leisure day in Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel in Neil, you will proceed for checkout. You will be transferred to Port Blair where you have the day free. You can explore the city on your own and also shop for souvenirs and sample local cuisine. In the evening, you can return to the hotel for dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Port Blair: Departure
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel to board your flight home. This concludes your 6 nights 7 days Andaman family package.
J HotelStar Rating : Location: Port Blair
Near Clock Tower, Aberdeen Bazaar, 744101 Port Blair, India.
Sea Shell HavelockStar Rating : Location:
Govind Nagar Beach, Havelock Island, South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211.
Vacation Village ResortStar Rating : Location: Neil Islands
Vacation Village, Neil Islands, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, 744101, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.