Supreme Mauritius Family Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
On your arrival at Mauritius airport, you will be greeted by an agent’s representative. Thereafter, you will be escorted to your resort. Once you check-in to the resortl, refresh and relax. If time allows, explore the surroundings on your own. You can also have some restful time amidst tranquility of the island. When the night falls, dig into a scrumptious dinner served at the resort. Relish the flavors with your family. Later, respond to your cozy bed’s invitation for a good night’s sleep.
Mauritius: Enjoy Ile aux Cerfs activities
Munch on the delicious breakfast and set off for some splashing fun for the day. You will be taken to the exotic Ile aux Cerfs Island – the beautiful island of this nation. Here, indulge in exciting watersports with your loved ones (charges extra). Go parasailing, sea walking, snorkeling, and speed boat ride on the refreshingly blue waters. If you want to relax, simply laze on the powdery sands, take a stroll on the beach, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean! Whether you opt for fun water activities or simply splash and relax, this day of your Mauritius family holiday package will manifold your vacationing delight. Return to the resort for a delectable dinner and comfortable sleep.
Mauritius: A full day North Island tour
Savor flavors of a Mauritian breakfast before beginning your sightseeing. Enjoy a smooth ride to Port Louis for North Island tour. At this island, you will explore the 19th century Fort Adelaide. It offers a panoramic view of Champs de Mars racecourse. Proceed to Place D’Armes that will offer you a visual treat to fascinating French Colonial edifices, included in your family holiday package to Mauritius. After this attraction, traverse through the smooth roads to reach the top and catch a bird’s eye view of the city. Now, continue to Le Caudan Waterfront. Shoppe at its shopping complex for local items like spices, textiles, and souvenirs. Now come back to your hotel. Refuel yourself with a hearty dinner and enjoy a leisurely stroll around with your family. Later, doze off in the night to welcome the next day, refreshed.
Mauritius: Go for a South Island tour
Relish a healthy breakfast with your loved ones. Now, it is time to head to South Island for an amazing tour. The tour commences with a visit to the much famed Grand Bassin (also called Ganga Talao) Temple and lake. Continue to Trou aux Cerfs - a dormant volcanic crater in Curepipe. Don’t miss out on its astonishing site of 7 colored earth. Manifold your sightseeing delight with the Chamarel Waterfall, wrapped by luxuriant vegetation of Black River Gorges. After a magical experience on with your family holiday package to Mauritius for the day, return to your resort. For dinner, a redefined dining experience awaits you. Relish delicacies with your family and slip in to your beds for s sound sleep.
Mauritius: Casela Nature and Leisure Park
The morning treats you to a toothsome breakfast followed by a Casela Nature and Leisure Park trip. Kick start frolicking with the Toboggan ride in the Water Kingdom here. You couldn’t miss out on the bird aviary where numerous flamboyant bird species are housed from across the continents. Manifold the delight of your day with ‘Safari Photo’ wild animals like zebras, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour. Another attraction as per this family package to Mauritius is an activity called ‘Big Cat Viewing’. Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of animals such as lions, caracal, and tigers. In addition, you can enjoy attractions that include Kids Playground, Giraffe viewing, Camel Playground, and 3D Interactive Map. After such a remarkable day, return to your resort. Here, you will be served lip-smacking dinner. Later, drink in the beautiful night view of the island in the loving company of your family and sleep comfortably.
Have a hearty breakfast and pack your stuff as your family package to Mauritius concludes today. Check out from the resort and get transferred to the airport. Board your flight back home with bag full of souvenirs and heart full of beautiful memories.
Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort and SpaStar Rating : Location: Mauritius
Costal Road Poste Lafayette Public Beach, Poste Lafayette 41519, Mauritius.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.