Bestselling Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour Package From Delhi
3 Days & 2 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 2 Nights/3 Days
Rishikesh: Arrival, activities and sightseeing
Head to Rishikesh from Delhi. On your arrival in Rishikesh complete check-in formality of your camp/hotel/resort. Freshen up and proceed towards Shivpuri for adrenaline-pumping activities like 16 km river rafting, body surfing, free flow, rappelling and others. And after an adventurous experience, treat your eyes to some of the top tourist attractions of Rishikesh. You will be visiting Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Tapovan, Bharat Mata Mandir, Triveni Ghat and then the soul-stirring Ganga Arti. Return to the camp/hotel/resort and enjoy the dinner before you go off to sleep.
Mussoorie: Arrival and sightseeing
Start this lovely morning with yummy breakfast and check out from your hotel/camp/resort. Take your ride to Mussoorie. Check in, relax and step out for Mussoorie sightseeing. Kempty Falls and Gun Hill are among today’s highlights and the top tourist places of Mussoorie. As the day ends titillate your taste buds with delicious dinner before dozing off.
On the last day of your 3 days Rishikesh Mussoorie tour, have breakfast and check out from the hotel. Bid adieu to Mussoorie as you start your journey back home.
Amazing GangaStar Rating : Location: Rishikesh
Kaudiyala, Second Bridge near Post Office Kaudiyala, Haridwar Rishikesh Badrinath Rd, Dabar, Uttarakhand 249192.
Hotel Hill QueenStar Rating : Location: Mussoorie
Opp. Rope Ways, The Mall Rd, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.