Blissful Char Dham Chopper Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/ 6 Days
Dehradun: Arrival and a relaxed day
On arriving at Dehradun airport/railway station, you will be received by an agent’s representative and escorted to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities at the hotel reception and wash away the journey fatigue. If you want, explore the surroundings on your own and return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Yamunotri: Into the serene locales
Your day begins with completing checking out formalities at the hotel and you will be leaving for an amazing day ahead. At almost 7:00 AM, you will be boarding a chopper from State Government helipad on Sahastradhara Road. Within 45 minutes or so, you will land at Kharsali in Yamunotri. At Kharsali, refuel yourself with a filling breakfast. From here, you will be transferred to the hotel in Yamunotri. Register yourself at the hotel reception and relax before setting out to visit Yamunotri Temple. Enjoy a 6 km palanquin ride to the temple. At the temple, seek blessings of the deity and come back to the hotel. In the evening, visit Shani Temple to add bliss to your day. Return to the hotel for a delectable dinner and sound sleep.
Gangotri: Marvel at the picturesque surroundings
Wake up to a healthy breakfast and checkout from the hotel as you will be leaving for Yamunotri helipad. A short chopper ride of almost 45 minutes will bring you to Harsil in Gangotri at around 8:30 AM. The breathtaking locales will welcome you as you will be taken to Gangotri Temple by car. After a divine experience at Gangotri Temple, return to Harsil, check-in to the hotel, and slip into your cozy beds for the night.
Guptkashi: Kedarnath darshan beckons you
Break your night long fast and checkout from the hotel as you will be heading to Kedarnath. Board a helicopter from Harsil helipad at around 9:00 AM. In nearly 60 minutes, you will reach Kedarnath via Phata Helipad. Now, it is time for darshan at Kedarnath Temple. Once you have soaked in the serenity and bliss all around, proceed to Guptkashi for night stay. Check-in to the hotel and wash away the fatigue. In the evening, you can visit ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Badrinath: Partake in the heavenly Mahapooja
Savor a delectable morning meal and complete the checkout from the hotel. Board helicopter from Sersi Helipad to reach Badrinath at almost 10:00 AM. You will reach in 60 minutes or so. Now, check-in to the hotel and relax, followed by an overnight stay. Next morning, be prepared to partake in the special Maha Abhishek Pooja, which is the highlight of this pilgrimage.
Badrinath: A soulful culmination of the trip
Greet the morning early today and be prepared to delight in a sacred session of Maha Abhishek Pooja. The pooja starts at 4:00 AM and the spiritual spree continues for next two hours. Delight in being seated inside the temple as the consecrated ceremony continues. After this blissful experience, catch your chopper from Badrinath helipad around 11:30 AM to reach Sahastradhara in Dehradun. On reaching Dehradun, set on your trip back home.
Four Points By SheratonStar Rating : Location: Dehradun
152/4, Rajpur Rd, Doon Vihar, Jakhan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001.
Yamunotri CottagesStar Rating : Location: Yamunotri
Near Helipad, Kharsali Village, Janki Chatti, Uttarakhand 249141.
Himalayan Nature ResortsStar Rating : Location: Uttarkashi
Harshil, Uttarkashi-249135, Uttarakhand, India.
Villa AadhyaStar Rating : Location: Guptkashi
Village Khumera, Guptkashi 246439, India.
Sarovar Portico BadrinathStar Rating : Location: Badrinath
Plot No. 834, Chamoli District, Badrinath, Uttarakhand 246422.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.