Package Itinerary | 2 Nights/3 Days
Jaipur: Arrival in Jaipur and sightseeing
On arrival in Jaipur you will be greeted by the agent's representative and transferred to your hotel. Post check in, you will proceed to the Birla Temple which is one of the largest temples in Jaipur, often frequented by tourists. Following this, you will be transferred to Nahargarh Fort which offers stunning views of the city at sunset. No trip to Jaipur is complete without a visit to the iconic Chokhi Dhani, which is a part of your 2Nights/3Days Rajasthan Tour Package for the camel rides, the live performances and the authentic cuisine. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jaipur: City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, you will head out for a full day tour which is the highlight of the Rajasthan Tour Package. First is the excursion to the sprawling Amber Fort, which includes an elephant ride up the ramparts to the main courtyard. Next is the majestic Jaigarh fort which has the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Next up is spiritual healing at the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the Valley of Flowers. Witness the architectural marvel that is Hawa Mahal which is situated right in the middle of the old city. Follow this up with a visit to the adjoining jewellery market, Jouhari Bazaar. Next visit the striking City Palace with its observatory and museums showcasing artifacts from a grand era. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jaipur: Traditional Rajasthani block printing and departure
After breakfast at the hotel, you will head to the textile centric towns of Sanganer or Bagru to witness traditional Rajasthani block printing. You have the afternoon at leisure for shopping. Thereafter, pack your luggage for departure from Jaipur in the evening.
2 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Meal plan as per Itinerary.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
All Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Private Cab.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.