Adventurous Rajasthan Tour Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Ranthambore: Arrival and sightseeing
Arrive at the Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, where our agent’s representative will welcome you and escort you to your hotel. Check in and relax for a while, and have lunch. After lunch, get ready to pay a visit to the majestic Ranthambore Fort. Also visit the Lord Ganesh Temple inside it. Return to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Ranthambore: Bird watching and jungle safari
Towards early morning, visit Soorwal Lake and Mansarovar Lake, where you can watch hundreds of species of birds, migratory as well as local. Post lunch, embark on a jungle safari that will take you to Ranthambore National Park, one of the most popular tiger reserves of the country. Spot the majestic king of the jungle, and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Sariska: Arrival and Bhangarh Fort
Towards early morning, enjoy a last tryst with the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve with a jungle ride. Return to hotel for a lovely breakfast, after which you will check out and transfer to Sariska Tiger Reserve. On route, pay a visit to the mythical haunted town of Bhangarh, and explore the spooky corridors of the famous Bhangarh Fort. Also, pay a visit to the Abhaneri Stepwell, which has the distinction of being the deepest step well in the world. Continue your journey towards Sariska. On arrival at Sariska, check in at the hotel, and spend a relaxing night.
Sariska: Wildlife safari
Enjoy delicious breakfast, after which you can go visit Siliserh Lake, where you can spend some time soaking in the tranquility. Return to the hotel for lunch, after which you will embark on a wildlife safari at the Sariska National Park. Spot various species of flora and fauna here, with deer crossing the roads and hundreds of migratory birds flying overhead. Return to the hotel for a relaxing, overnight stay.
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel, and you will be transferred to the Jaipur airport or railway station, for your return journey home.
Ankur Resort RanthambhoreStar Rating : Location: Ranthambhore
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001.
Trees N Tigers SariskaStar Rating : Location: Sariska
Kushalpura Ghatitala, Sariska 301001, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.