Awesome Singapore and Malaysia Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Singapore: Arrival to Singapore airport and Night Safari
On your arrival to Singapore airport, an agent’s representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. Check in the hotel, refresh and start for Gardens By the Bay Tour. Return to the hotel. When the dusk falls, you will be taken to a Night Safari Tour on SIC basis. Thereafter, you are transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Singapore: A pleasurable city tour and Sentosa Island trip
After breakfast, be prepared to delight in an exciting city tour. In the noon time, head to Sentosa to enjoy a Sunset Tour there. The tour offers a host of attractions such as Wings of Time, Cable Car, and more. Then, you will be taken back to your hotel for a refreshing overnight stay. Today, you will realize that you have chosen just the correct Singapore Package for your loved ones.
Singapore: Ride the movies in Universal Studios
Have breakfast and get ready to go beyond the movie screen in Universal Studios on SIC basis. Take pleasure in cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films. Don’t miss out on any of the 7 zones of unlimited fun, viz. Hollywood, Sci-Fi City, Madagascar, Ancient Egypt, New York, Far Far Away, and Lost World. An incredible fireworks show amazes you and the Hollywood Dreams Parade brings your favorite blockbuster movies to life. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur and KL Tower Night Tour
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Now you will be transferred to Singapore Coach Terminal. From here, you will proceed to Kuala Lumpur as per your Singapore and Malaysia tour package. On your arrival in Kuala Lumpur Coach Terminal, you will be transferred to the hotel. Relax and refresh at the hotel and get ready for KL Tower Night Tour on SIC basis. After the tour, you will be taken back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur: Genting Highlands Day Trip
Once you have had your breakfast, step towards Genting Highlands for a delightful day trip with your dear ones. Explore the charm of Batu Caves, savor the pleasure of One Way Cable Car, Snow World and much more, and that too on SIC basis. After having a gala time there, come back to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur and stay overnight.
Kuala Lumpur: Departure to home
After a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel as it is time to bid goodbye to Kuala Lumpur. From the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home. Return to India with your heart and camera loaded with memories to treasure.
Parc Sovereign Hotel TyrwhittStar Rating : Location: Singapore
165 Tyrwhitt Road Little India, Singapore - 207569, Singapore.
Ramada Plaza Dua Sentral Kuala LumpurStar Rating : Location: Kuala Lumpur
8, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kampung Attap, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.