Wonders of Australia Family Holiday Package Sydney & Melbourne
10 Days & 9 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 9 Nights/10 Days
Sydney: Arrival in Australia
Upon your arrival at Sydney Airport, you will be coach transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax before setting out to spend the day leisurely. Check out the local markets, meet new people, try local cuisines, or merely unwind in your room to overcome the jet lag. Your hotel would be located close to Chinatown and Darling Harbour where you can go out and check out the attractions. The first day of your Australia family tour ends with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Sydney: Touring Grand Blue Mountains
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, go for a full day tour of Grand Blue Mountains which lets you explore Katoomba Scenic World and experience the Katoomba Rail Ride. Later, visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can spot Koala Bears and hand feed Kangaroos. In the evening, visit the photogenic Sydney Harbor Bridge and get enthralled by the beauty of the Sydney Harbor. Day 2 of your family tour to Australia ends with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Sydney: City tour
Have a delectable breakfast with your family and then leave for a full day Sydney city tour. Visit any top 4 attractions of Sydney from the following options: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium; Wild Life Sydney; Madame Tussauds; Sydney Tower Eye; Manly Sea Life Sanctuary; Sydney Opera House; Port Jackson. In the evening, go onboard and enjoy with your family at the Showboat Indian Dinner Cruise. Spend some time with your family at the famous Darling Harbor. The day ends with an overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Melbourne: Day at leisure
Have your breakfast and then get transferred to Sydney Airport for your onward flight travel to Melbourne. Upon arrival in Melbourne, check in to the hotel, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can either just stay indoors or explore the locality and the markets. Day 4 of your Australia tour itinerary comes to an end with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Melbourne: A full day Phillip Island tour
Relish a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then move out for a full day tour of Phillip Island known for its remote towns, amazing wildlife, and the Chocolate Factory. Here, you get to witness the Penguin Parade- little penguins marching to the beach. Later, visit Churchill Island and click pictures with cute Koalas at the Koala Conservation Center. This day of your Australia family package ends with a cozy stay at the hotel.
Melbourne: Great Ocean Road tour
Have a toothsome breakfast at the hotel and then leave for a full-day Great Ocean Road tour which is famous all over the world as the best routes to have a road trip. Enjoy the picturesque landscapes as you pass by the towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay and another famous tourist attraction- the 12 Apostles. After a full day tour, end this exciting day of your Australia family tour and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Gold Coast: Leisure day
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and get transferred to Melbourne Airport for your onward flight journey Brisbane. Upon arrival in Brisbane, set off on a delightful road trip to Gold Coast wherein you drive past some awe-inspiring, picture-perfect scenery. After you arrive in Gold Coast, check in to the hotel and relax. Spend the remaining part of the day at leisure. Considering your hotel is located quite close to the famous Surfers’ Paradise, you can go over and have a gala time at the beachfront with your family. End the day with a relaxing stay at the hotel with your family.
Gold Coast: Dreamworld tour
After having breakfast at the hotel, go for a full-day Dream World tour- a theme park with over 40 rides including some really thrilling water rides like Jet Rescue, Storm Coaster, Sea Carousel and many others. Families and kids visiting Dreamworld can also enjoy explore themed lands here like Ocean Parade, DreamWorks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country and much more. This day of your family tour in Australia ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Gold Coast: A full day Movie World tour
Start off the day with a delightful breakfast and then your tour itinerary takes you to Warner Bros. Movie World theme park famous for some fabulous movie-themed rides, motion simulators and adventure rides that are bound to make you and your family wanting to stay here forever. Costume character performances and Movie World film studios are some other spellbinding attractions of this place. End the fun-filled day of your Australia family package with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Gold Coast: Depart from Gold Coast
Have your breakfast at the hotel and then get transferred to Brisbane Airport for your flight back home, bidding goodbye to Australia with some great memories to cherish forever.
Travelodge SydneyStar Rating : Location: Sydney
27-33 Wentworth Avenue Sydney – 2010 New South Wales, Australia.
Ibis Styles MelbourneStar Rating : Location: Melbourne
215 Little Collins Street Melbourne CBD, Melbourne - 3000, Victoria.
Islander Resort HotelStar Rating : Location: Gold Coast
6 Beach Road Gold Coast – 4217 Queensland, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.