Package Itinerary | 2 Nights/3 Days
Jaisalmer: Welcome to ‘The Golden City’
Upon arrival at the Jaisalmer Airport / Jaisalmer Railway Station, the agent’s representative will assist you in getting transferred to the hotel. As you reach the hotel, check in, freshen up and relax for a while before you begin with your Jaisalmer exploration. The tour includes a visit to the Sonar Kila (Jaisalmer Fort) Rao Jaisal, founder of Jaisalmer city. Later in the evening, you can spend some time at Gadisar Lake, a man-made water reservoir built by Raja Rawal Jaisal who was also the first ruler of Jaisalmer city. As the day ends, get back to your hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Jaisalmer: A night in Thar Desert
Treat yourself to a filling breakfast and get ready to explore the Thar desert near Jaisalmer. The exploration tour on the second day of your Rajasthan tour begins with a visit to Bada Bagh, the abandoned village of Kuldhara and the Khaba Fort that sits atop a hill, overlooking the Kuldhara Village. In the evening, as you reach Sam Sand Dunes, you get to witness the exquisite sunset view while enjoying camel safari. After camel safari, make yourself at the pre-arranged swiss tents. Have a delicious dinner at the camp, enjoy some great folk music and a relaxing sleep in the swiss tents.
Jaisalmer: Rajasthan tour ends
Post a hearty breakfast at the campsite, you will check out as the 3 day Rajasthan tour package gets wrapped up today. Before taking your leave from this majestic state, do visit havelis here such as Patwon ki Haveli and Salim Singh Haveli as well as Thar Heritage Museum. Later, you will be transferred to airport / railway station from where you travel back to your home destination with some great memories of the holiday in Jaisalmer.
2 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Meal plan as per Itinerary.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
Cultural program and camel safari at camp.
Dinner at Camp.
All Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Private Cab.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.