Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Welcome to the Pink City: Jaipur
Upon arrival in Jaipur, you would be greeted by a tour representative and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into the hotel, you can freshen up yourselves for the excursions in later part of the day. The places that you would be visiting as part of the first day of your Jaisalmer tour package are Birla Temple, which is beautiful temple with stained glass windows depicting scenes from Hindu scriptures, Nahargarh Fort, which has a popular legend of “dead prince” attached to it, and as no trip to Jaipur is complete without Chokhi Dhani you will also be visiting it. Chokhi Dhani was built to preserve the unique Rajasthani culture- the traditions, the costumes, the villages, Bani Thani art all in all the real Rajasthan. Here you can enjoy the delicious Rajasthani thali along with great folk music and dance performances. This lively comes to an end with overnight stay in hotel.
The second day of your Jaisalmer tour package begins with a scrumptious breakfast at Jaipur, after which you will head out for a full day tour. First, you will be paying a visit to the sprawling Amber Fort, known for its artistic Hindu style elements, is a popular tourist destination of Rajasthan. Later on, you would also be visiting Jaigarh Fort, which was essentially built to protect the Amber Fort, features “Jaivana” the world’s largest cannon on wheels. Built in red sandstone, the next place that you would be visiting is the absolute favourite of all tourists visiting Jaipur, The Hawa Mahal is also called a “specimen of fanciful architecture.” After Hawa Mahal, you would be visiting the adjoining Johari Market, which is famous for the unique Rajasthani jewelry and precious stones like diamond, topaz and emeralds. When you are tired for the day, you will be transferred back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Bikaner awaits you
After having a delicious breakfast at Jaipur, get ready as now would be transferring to Bikaner. On your arrival check in to the hotel and relax for some time. In the afternoon part of the day, you would be visiting Karni Mata temple, this extraordinary temple with 25,000 black rats has various folklores. These holy rats are called Kabbas and draw much curious and devotional tourists all around the world. The third day of your Jaisalmer tour package comes to an end with a luscious meal and overnight stay in hotel.
Arrive at Jaisalmer
After having an appetizing meal at Bikaner, you will be transferred to Jaisalmer. Here you would be visiting, the famous Jaisalmer Fort also called Sonar Kila. Built with yellow sandstone and the honey-yellow colour it gets during sun-set the Sonar Kila is so called. Later on, you would also be paying visits to some of the famous Havelis of Jaisalmer like Patwon ki Haveli and Salim Singh ki Haveli. Both of these Havelis are known for their unique architectural composition. In the evening, you can spend few moments beside Gadisar Lake. This long day of your Jaisalmer sightseeing package comes to an end with overnight stay in hotel.
Camping in Thar Desert
After indulging in filling breakfast, get ready, as this day of your Jaisalmer tour package would be jam-packed with adventures. The first place that you would be visiting is a beautiful garden complex, Bada Bagh. Later, you would be visiting Sam Sand Dunes, here you can enjoy the exquisite sunset and indulge in camel safari. At night, you can have dinner and enjoy the folk performances before you end the day in the swiss tents.
Upon arrival in Jodhpur, you will meet your driver who will transfer you to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, you can relax for some time and freshen up yourself for the excursions following in the later part of the day. The first place that you would be visiting in Jodhpur as part of this Jaisalmer tour package, is Mehrangarh Fort illustrating the bravery of heroic rulers. Later on would also be paying a visit to Jaswant Thada, which is cenotaph built in the memory of King Jaswant Singh. Next place that would feature in your Jodhpur tour, is Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum. In the evening you visit the local markets and streets of Jodhpur. If you want to retire for the day you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast at the hotel, get ready as now you would be checking out from the hotel and leaving for your home town with happy memories of your tour.
Hotel Kapish Smart
Star Rating :
Near Space Cinema Bani Park Jaipur , Bani Park, 302016 Jaipur, India.
Hotel Bhanwar Niwas
Star Rating :
Rampuria Street Bikaner – 334005 Rajasthan, India.
Hotel Tokyo Palace
Star Rating :
Near Jaisalmer Golden Fort, Near Fort,Airforce Chouraha, Dhibba Para.
Inn Season Jodhpur
Star Rating :
Near PWD Circle, PWD Road, P.W.D Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
6 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Meal plan as per Itinerary.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
All Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Private Cab.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.