Exciting Macau Tour Package
3 Days & 2 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 2 Nights/3 Days
Welcome To Macau
Upon your arrival in Macau, you will be greeted by the agent who will then guide towards the ferry transfer to your prebooked hotel. On reaching the location, proceed towards the check-in process at the Taipa Square, post which you can relax and freshen up to explore the city on your own. The whole day will be at leisure for you to explore the surroundings and feel at home just like a local. Get around the city of Macau in the evening and witness the dazzling nightlife for which Macau is famous across the world. Later in the evening, get back to your hotel to enjoy an overnight stay in Macau.
Gear Up For A Full Day City Tour Of Macau
Start the second day of your Macau holiday with a refreshing breakfast as this day will be dedicated for an exciting full day city tour which will begin by afternoon. Begin your city tour by exploring the most famous and iconic Ruins of St. Paul which is an age-old ruins of a church dedicated to the patron St. Paul. Continue with your sightseeing tour and head towards exploring the famous Na Cha temple which is a must-visit attraction in Macau. Relish the essence of Macau as you continue to explore the historical Old City Walls, the iconic Mount Fortress, and yet another enchanting temple of A-Ma Temple. Later in the evening, indulge in some shopping at the Souvenir Shop before getting back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Embark On A Safe Return Journey
Relish a hearty breakfast as this day marks the end of your Macau trip package. Post your breakfast, proceed towards finishing the check-out process after which, you will be transferred to the airport for a safe return journey.
Hotel Taipa SquareStar Rating : Location: Macau
Rua de Chaves Taipa , Macau.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.