Charming Bali Family Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Kuta: Arrival in Bali
Upon arrival at the Denspasar Airport, you will be transferred by an agent’s representative to the hotel in Kuta. Complete all your checking in formalities and then spend the rest of the day of this Bali family vacation package at your own leisure. You can just relax at the hotel or go explore the town and do a bit of shopping. Get a good night’s rest at the hotel.
Kuta: Dolphin tour
Get an early start to the day and devour a wholesome breakfast. Then you will be taken by boat to Lovina beach for a dolphin tour in the morning where you will get to watch dolphins in action. This is the perfect way to spend your Bali family holiday as the whole family will love watching the adorable show. After you are dropped back at the hotel, rest for a bit and then leave for a temple tour. Let your kids learn all about the various temples like Ulundanu Beratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Kintamani and Tanah Lot Temple. This will help you get an idea of the local culture and vibe of Bali on this family tour itinerary. After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel to relax.
Kuta: Enjoy fun watersports
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and then get ready for a day filled with exciting watersports. Take your family on a banana boat ride, go jetskiing, parasailing and snorkeling. You and your family can also try a marine walker or a sea walker and these activities will help you bond more. Try some of the local cuisines and then head back to the hotel to get some much needed rest.
Gili Island: Arrival
After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel and get ready for a transfer by boat to Gili Island. Upon arrival there, you will be escorted to the hotel and can complete all your formalities. Spend the rest of the day at leisure with your family on this family holiday package to Bali. You can take your kids out to the attractions or theme parks. Also enjoy some of the delicious local cuisines and then get back to the hotel to enjoy some rest.
Ubud: City tour
Eat a hearty breakfast and then check out of the hotel and get on a fast boat to head to Ubud on this Bali family package. Once you reach, check into the hotel and then head out for a local sightseeing tour of Ubud where you and your family can explore the stone or gold market, the great coffee and spices and Luwak Coffee. Next, head out with your family to the Monkey Forest and the rice fields on this Bali family trip. Stop for lunch and try out some of the delicious Balinese cuisine. After a sumptuous lunch, get a massage done or go shopping for some fun artefacts. End the day with an exciting Bali safari and a visit to the Marine Park where your kids will have some enjoyable moments. After an exciting day, head back to the hotel and relax.
Ubud: Day at leisure
Get a headstart to the day with an indulgent breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. You can opt to go rafting on Ayung River with your family and then end the day with a tasty dinner where you can devour some delicious Balinese cuisine. Get back to the hotel and get some sleep.
Relish a tasty breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Head to Seminyak with your family and enjoy the scenic journey there. Once you reach Seminyak, check into the suite room/private pool villa and relax. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure and you can go explore the nearby attractions on this family package for Bali. Catch up on some sleep at the hotel.
Seminyak: Fun at the Potato Head Beach Club
Experience the best of Bali at the Potato Head Beach club on this Bali family holiday package. Kickstart the day with a grand breakfast and then visit the Potato Head Beach club. You can chill by the pool with your family and enjoy delicious dishes. You can visit scenic attractions nearby or go shopping for some fun souvenirs to take back home. Go on some fun adventure activity and explore the city on your own. Head back to the hotel and get a goodnight’s rest.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and then complete all your checking out formalities. Head to the airport to board your flight back home.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & SpaStar Rating : Location: Kuta
Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
Aston Sunset Beach Resort - Gili TrawanganStar Rating : Location: Gili Island
Gili Trawangan Island, Jalan Pantai Gili Trawangan, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara 83352, Indonesia.
The Sankara Resort by PramanaStar Rating : Location: Ubud
Jl.Banjar Kumbuh, Desa Mas, Kec.Ubud, MAS, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia.
The Bali Dream Suite Villa SeminyakStar Rating : Location: Seminayak
Jl. Dewi Saraswati III, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.