A Richly Historical Tour Package of Turkey
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
On your arrival at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport, you will be met and greeted by a representative of the travel agent as part of your Turkey trip from India. On reaching the hotel, check in and relax for a while. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, so you can either stay in or indulge in a few optional activities at an extra cost. You can choose to go for the Dinner and Bosphorus by Night Cruise, which doesn’t just offer panoramic views of the continents of Asia and Europe, where they stand almost face to face on the sides of the Bosporus waterway. A delicious dinner is also included in the cruise, with local specialties as well as global food along with an endless supply of local drinks and more. Accompanying the dinner would be a belly dancer and Folklore Show, to provide you with an unforgettable evening in Turkey. Return to the hotel for the night.
Istanbul: City Tour
After a lovely breakfast, it is time for a bout of sightseeing. Cover all the major attractions of Istanbul today, starting from the Hippodrome in the Old City, followed by a visit to The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts. Next, pay a visit to the Blue Mosque, and marvel at the delicate blue ceramic tiles that line the walls and the floor. As per the Turkey itinerary 7 days, your next stop is the Saint Sophia, which used to be a church but is now a museum. Also visit the Topkapi Palace, which offers you spectacular views of the Sea of Marmara, the Golden Horn, and the Bosporus. This Turkey trip also takes you to the Grand Bazaar, where more than 4,000 shops and stalls await your exploration. Enjoy some grand souvenir hunting, and shop for anything from spices to carpets, from apparels to fridge magnets and so on. If there is enough time left over from the day, then pay a visit to the magnificent Suleymaniye Mosque. Subsequently, transfer to your hotel, and relax for the night. If you did not go for the optional dinner cruise last night, you can choose to do it tonight. Spend the night at the hotel.
Cappadocia: Arrival and sightseeing in Istanbul
Today, you have a fully packed schedule. So after an early breakfast, it is time to leave for a sightseeing trip to Istanbul. Today cover attractions across the city such as the Golden Horn and the Spice Bazaar, followed by a memorable boat trip on the Bosphorus that offers the perfect opportunity to click mesmerizing photos. The marble palaces and wooden villas of the Ottoman Empire that line the sides of the waterway will amaze you. Take a look at other attractions from the boat such as the Imperial Gardens of Yildiz Palace, Ciragan Palace, and Beylerbeyi Palace, before disembarking at the Rumeli Fortress where you can enjoy a delicious lunch outside the premises on day 3 of your Turkey trip. Post lunch, you will be visiting the beautiful Dolmabahce Palace, before driving through the Bosphorus Bridge towards Camlica Hill to take in a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Istanbul. Wrap up your city tour here and return to your hotel for the check-out, before leaving for the Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Catch your flight to Kayseri, where a representative of the travel agent will be waiting to transfer you to Cappadocia. On arrival at Cappadocia, check in at your hotel and relax for the night.
Cappadocia: Sightseeing and optional activities
Although an optional activity, a Hot Air Balloon Ride is a much recommended activity when in Turkey. If interested, it can be the start of your Turkey itinerary in Cappadocia. Since the balloon tour begins before sunrise, you will be picked up from your hotel before dawn and transferred to the take-off site, where a snacks and beverage service awaits you before the ride. Once you go up in the hot air balloon, you will be rendered speechless with the beauty all around you, as you traverse mountains and tree tops all the while coasting towards one of the most remarkable sunrises of your life. After you land, you will be given a flight certificate as well. After this optional activity, which incurs extra costs, you will be transferred to your hotel. Post breakfast at the hotel, you will start the sightseeing tour for the day as per your Turkey trip itinerary. Cover attractions such as the underground city of Kaymakl or Derinkuyu, which refugees have carved with their hands for hiding from their persecutors. Next on the itinerary is the Ihlara Valley, famed for its churches decorated with frescoes with a unique style and the canyon. Wrap up the trip with a visit to Avanos, which is famed for its unique style of pottery making. Transfer to your hotel and a relaxing night.
Antalya: Arrival and city tour of Cappadocia
After a hearty breakfast, it is time to leave for a full day tour of Cappadocia. The first place on this Turkey trip from India is the magical place of the Fairy Chimneys, which have formed as a result of volcanic deposits and erosion by wind and water. Due to being soft in nature, they were hollowed out by early Christians as hiding quarters from the Romans and the Byzantines. After this, you go on a church visiting spree, followed by a visit to the Uchisar natural citadel. Also visit the Goreme Valley and the Goreme Open Air Museum, before leaving for a visit to the Zelve village and its caves. The last attraction on your itinerary is the Cavusin Village, after which you can leave for the hotel to check out and transfer to Kayseri Airport. From there fly to Antalya, your next destination. Transfer to hotel and relax for the night.
Antalya: Sightseeing and city tour
After an amazing breakfast, enjoy a full day tour. First up is Perge, an ancient city that roots of which can be traced back to 1000 BC. When in Perge, also visit the Theatre, the Roman Stadium, the Hellenistic Gate, Baths, Basilica and the Acropolis. Next visit the Aspendos that is home to an ancient Roman theatre, Gymnasium, the Ancient Baths, the Agora and the Acropolis. Wind up the tour with a visit to the Manavgat Waterfall, which dates back to the 7th century BC and the Side, where you can see Hellenistic Walls, the Theatre, the Temple of Apollo, Basilicas, Baths, the Aquaduct and the Museum. After the tour, return to your hotel in Antalya and relax for the night.
After a hearty breakfast, you have the remainder of the day at leisure. Explore the nearby markets or the hotel area, till the representative of your travel agent comes to pick you up and transfer you to the airport for catching a flight back to Istanbul. From the Istanbul Airport, catch your flight back home with fond memories of an amazing trip.
Great Fortune Hotel & SPAStar Rating : Location: İstanbul
Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Bab-ı Ali Cad. Basmuhasip Sok. No : 13, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
Sultan Cave HotelStar Rating : Location: Cappadocia
50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey.
Best Western Plus Khan HotelStar Rating : Location: Antalya
Elmalı Mahallesi, 7. Sk. No:10, 07040 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.