Simply Bali Honeymoon Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Kuta: Arrival, transfer to hotel
Once you reach the Denpasar International Airport, agent’s representatives will pick you up and drop to your hotel in Kuta. After the check in, you have the rest of the day at your hand. You can take a stroll inside the property, lounge by the poolside, sun-bathe in the lounger, have fun in the activity area, and have a lovely time your partner. First day of your Bali honeymoon will come to an end with a romantic dinner at the hotel.
Kuta: Day tour to Barong Kintamani
Day 2 of Bali honeymoon package will begin with a rich spread of buffet breakfast, after which you will head out for a full day tour of Barong Kintamani in a private cab. The towering Mount Barong and its mesmerizing crater lake - Lake Batur are key tourist attractions in Bali. On the way back, you can stop at Singapadu village to take tours of rice terraces, coffee and cocoa plantations, and the Monkey Forest. Take romantic strolls in the beautiful forests to enjoy your Bali honeymoon. Also, enjoy a colorful performance of folk dances of Barong and Keris during the halt. In the evening, head back to the hotel and enjoy a candlelight dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kuta: Relax, shop and indulge
Third day of your Bali honeymoon will start with a nutritious breakfast at the restaurant of your hotel. Rest of the first half can be spent indulging in a rejuvenating, all-inclusive couple spa. In the noon, head out to explore the local area in Kuta and Seminyak in a private cab. You may shop for souvenirs and personal artifacts here. Once you return to the hotel, freshen up to enjoy a lavish sunset dinner cruise. Enjoy the food, music, experience, and hospitality.
The memorable honeymoon to Bali ends with a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel before you checkout, and leave for airport.
Bintang Kuta HotelStar Rating : Location: Kuta
Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.