Best Of Seychelles Honeymoon Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Mahé, Praslin: Ferry transfer to Praslin after arrival by flight in Mahé
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aéroport de la pointe Larue on Mahé island. You will be received by the agent’s representative who will take you to the Inter Island Quay for a ferry transfer to the Praslin island. Further, a 10 minutes’ ferry ride will take you to the Anse La Farine beach. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, the rest of the day is offered at leisure to the honeymooners. End the day with dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Praslin: Half day tour of Vallee de Mai nature reserve
Have breakfast in the Praslin hotel and head for a half-day tour of the Vallee de Mai natural reserve. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is known to be the home of several primitive plants and animal species. Post lunch, you will be taken for a beach tour of the most gorgeous beaches in the world - Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette. Honeymooners can spend a romantic evening in the beautiful setting of the beaches.Night halt is offered at the hotel. Night halt is offered at the hotel.
La Digue: Transfer to La Digue by ferry
On the third day of the Seychelles honeymoon holiday package, take a cab transfer to the ferry terminal after breakfast in the hotel. From the terminal, take a ferry ride to La Digue. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, head out to enjoy a leisure day. Honeymooners can take ox-cart rides or take a tour of the island on bicycles. You will be taken back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
La Digue: A day to enjoy beach activities
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel in La Digue. Honeymooners can explore the beaches of La Digue and indulge in some beach & water activities. After enjoying the sunset at the Anse Source D’Argent beach, head back to the hotel for dinner and night stay. Optional: You can go for a half-day boat trip or diving trip around La Digue.
Mahé: Ferry transfer to Mahé and day at leisure
Have breakfast in the La Digue hotel. Check out and head to the ferry terminal for a ferry transfer to the Mahé island. After check-in at the hotel, enjoy the day at leisure. Head back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay. Optional: Take a tour of the Moyenne Island located nearby on foot to see Giant Tortoises that roam here freely, ancient ruins, and pirate graves.
Mahé: Reef safari and Sainte Anne Marine Park
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a reef safari. Explore the Sainte Anne Marine Park. The Seychelles honeymoon holiday package also includes a barbeque lunch on this day. Further, you can move on to discover the inner islands of Mahé and indulge in numerous water activities including fish-feeding, snorkeling, and swimming. Head back to the Mahé hotel for dinner and night stay.
Mahé: Departure from Mahé
Have breakfast at the hotel and spend the morning at the Victoria city market. You can buy souvenirs here. You will be taken to the airport directly from the market. This wraps up your 6 nights 7 days Seychelles honeymoon tour.
Palm Beach HotelStar Rating : Location: Praslin
Grand Anse, Grand Anse, Praslin Island, Seychelles.
Patatran Village HotelStar Rating : Location: La Digue Island
Anse Patates, La Digue Island, Seychelles.
Coral Strand Smart Choice HotelStar Rating : Location: Mahe
PO Box 400 Victoria Mahe, Seychelles .
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.