Nepal Family Tour Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
On reaching Kathmandu you will be picked up from the airport and dropped at the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kathmandu: Explore Patan
After breakfast begin your day with an amazing tour of the Pashupatinath Temple an epitome of the Hindu culture in Nepal. Then visit the Boudhanath Temple. Drive to Patan also known as Lalitpur and here visit the Durbar Square, the Tibetan Center, Swayambhunath with its colorful array of prayer flags and an amazing view Kathmandu city. Return to the hotel for the night.
Trip To Pokhara
After breakfast check out of the hotel and travel to Pokhara by road. Enroute you can opt for a cable car ride at Manakamana Temple. On reaching Pokhara check in to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure. YOu can opt for boating in the Fewa Lake. Return to the hotel for the night.
Excursion trip to Sarangkot
After breakfast start on an excursion to Sarangkot. Visit Bindabasini Temple and explore the bazaar near the Temple, Patale Chhango, Gupteshwor Cave opposite Devi’s Fall. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sarangkot To Chitwan
After breakfast check out of the hotel and drive to Chitwan, a premiere wildlife reserve in Asia. On reaching check into your hotel in Chitwan and rest for the day. Book the jungle activities for the next day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast enjoy your day exploring the amazing Chitwan National Park. Indulge in an Elephant Safari or Jeep Safari, nature walk, birdwatching canoeing, etc. Return to the hotel for the night.
Arrival at Kathmandu
Enjoy breakfast then check out of the hotel and proceed to Kathmandu. On reaching check in to the hotel. Rest of the day you are free to enjoy at leisure. Indulge in some sightseeing or you can go shopping. Return to the hotel for the night.
Check out of hotel and drive to Kathmandu Airport for your departure.
Kantipur Temple HouseStar Rating : Location: Kathmandu
Chhusya Galli, Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Temple Tree Resort and SpaStar Rating : Location: Pokhara
Pokhara 33700, Nepal.
Hotel Seven StarStar Rating : Location: Chitwan
Sauraha, Chitwan National Park 12692, Nepal.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.