An Enjoyable Australia Honeymoon Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
After reaching Cairns, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in to your hotel in Cairns. Enjoy the day at leisure. Spend the night at the hotel.
Big Cat Green Island
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel. After that get ready to explore the Big Cat Green Island. Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel, dive and swim in the warm island waters, view the spectacular reef from the coral viewing tours, explore Green Island National Park or just relax on the sandy beach. Enjoy the beauty of the coral reefs with a semi submarine ride. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Kuranda Scenic Railway, Rainforestation Nature Park
After breakfast at the hotel, be ready to begin your tour with the Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip with Rainforestation Nature Park. The Kuranda Scenic Railway is a spectacular journey comprising unsurpassed views of dense rainforest, steep ravines and picturesque waterfalls. Rainforestation Nature Park is located in Far North Queensland, amidst the Kuranda rainforest set amidst World Heritage Rainforest. The park contains many Australian species such as crocodiles, dingoes,kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, snakes, lizards, cassowary and Tasmanian devils. Return to the hotel after the tour.
Arrival at Gold Coast
Check-out from the hotel and board a flight to Gold Coast from Cairns. Check-in to your hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
Jet Boat Ride to Main Beach
After your breakfast, you will be taken for a jet boat ride to the Main Beach. A holiday on the Gold Coast is incomplete without this exciting activity. Cruise past the iconic Sea World theme park, be captivated by Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions and watch for dolphins, wallabies and other wildlife through the beautiful Marine Park.
Explore Gold Coast
After breakfast, visit the Mt Tamborine National Park with its breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages are there on Tamborine Mountain. Australia’s only night tour that also includes a fully guided Rainforest walk to local waterfall, also view the Glow Worms in their natural environment.
Enjoy the breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport for your departure.
Novotel Cairns Oasis ResortStar Rating : Location: Cairns
122 Lake St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
Novotel Surfers ParadiseStar Rating : Location: Gold Coast
Surfers Paradise Blvd & Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.