Ecstatic Athirapally Tour Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Arrival in Kochi
On your arrival in Kochi. you will be welcomed by our agent’s representative. Aftera brief meet and greet session, you will be transferred to Athirapally. Check in to your hotel in Athirapally and rest for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the popular tourist sights of Athirapally. Pay a visit to the colossal Athirapally Waterfalls in the evening. Cascading down from a height of 390 feet, Athirapally waterfall is the largest fall in Kerala, and is often considered as the Niagra Falls of India. Trek to the base of the falls to take a bath under the freely falling water, and take a stroll through the surrounding forested area of the falls.
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready to embark on a day long sightseeing tour of Athirapally. Visit places like Vazhachal Waterfalls, Vazhachal Forest Gardens, and Thumpurmuzhi Gardens during your Athirapally sightseeing tour. Situated in close proximity to the Athirapally waterfalls, the Vazhachal falls are a part of the Chalakudy river stream, surrounded by lush green forests. Also, visit the Vazhachal Forest Gardens, and Thumpurmuzhi Gardens to spend some time in the arms of nature amidst the extensive floral diversity.
Transfer to Munnar
After a filling breakfast meal, pack your bags and check out from the hotel to travel to the charming city of Munnar. Located amidst the breathtaking Western Ghats, the hill town of Munnar is popularly known as the Gateway to the South Indian hills. During this long journey to Munnar enjoy scenic views of alluring waterfalls in Cheeyappara, and captivating flowers in Blossom Gardens.
Kickstart your day with a lip smacking breakfast, and gear up for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. The tour starts with a visit to the Eravikulam National Park where you can spectate a rare sight of mountain goats, also known as the Nilgiri Tahr, and later move on to Mattupetty Dam. This dam is surrounded by the Shola forests which are a perfect place for bird watching and trekking. Proceed forward to Kundala, a quaint town located at the confluence of three mountain streams, namely, Kundala, Muthirapuzha, and Nallathanni. You can also explore other points of interest such as Echo Point, View Point, and Verdant tea gardens. The rest of the day is free to explore the city at your own will. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Munnar.
Transfer to Alleppey
After a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel, and start your journey to the town of Alleppey. This place is known for its calm backwaters and cruize houseboats. Alleppey is one of the best places to visit near Athirapally where travelers get a chance to sail over the famous backwaters of Kerala. These Athirapally tour packages also arrange for an overnight stay in a premium houseboat for an overnight stay in Alleppey.
Enjoy a delectable breakfast meal before you leave the serene town of Alleppey to reach Kovalam. Kovalam is a famous beach town in Kerala known for its palm lined sandy beaches. Upon reaching Kovalam, explore its popular attractions, and then check in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay near the beach.
Savour an authentic South Indian breakfast meal, before you check out from your hotel in Kovalam. Pack your bags and head to the last destination of your Athirapally tour package itinerary, i.e., Trivandrum. Trivandrum, the capital city if Kerala is known for its Colonial style architecture, and illustrious art galleries. Your sightseeing tour of Trivandrum includes visits to places like Padmanabha Swamy temple, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum, Shankumugham Beach, and Akkulam boat club. After exploring the city of Trivandrum, head back to Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Pack your bags and check out from the hotel to get transferred to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to board your flight/train back home. Bid adieu to the beautiful city as you travel back home.
Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam ResortStar Rating : Location: Athirapally
Chalakudy, Konnakuzhy, Athirapally, India.
The Club Munnar ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Gap Bison Vally Road, Chinnakanal PO, Munnar, Kerala 682015.
Golden Petals HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R.K.V Tours, Pallathuruthy Sanathanapuram Near Pallathuruthy Bridge.
Coconut Bay Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Kovalam
Mulloor P.O, Vizhinjam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695521.
Hotel SuryaStar Rating : Location: Trivandrum
Nedumangad, Surya Complex, Surya Road, Nedumangadu.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.