Hong Kong Extravaganza Family Special
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Hong Kong: Arrival in Hong Kong
You will meet a representative at Hong Kong International Airport who will guide you to the hotel. Check-in and relax to de-stress after a long flight. You will be picked up for an exciting evening city tour that will start with the visit to the lofty Victoria Peak and later you will explore the cultural Aberdeen Village and the jewelry factory. The highlight of this Hong Kong evening city tour will the glittering light and sound show called ‘A Symphony of Light’. After a scrumptious dinner at the cruise return to the hotel and stay for the night.
Hong Kong: Full-day Hong Kong Disneyland tour
Start your day with a nutritious breakfast and get ready to be transferred to the fairy-tale kingdom of Disneyland. Make memories by clicking pictures with your favorite Disney characters. Enjoy the spectacular shows or try adventurous activities by opting for a river jungle cruise. After a fun-filled day, come back to the hotel and have a good night’s sleep.
Full-day Ocean Park tour
Welcome this fresh morning with a lavish spread of breakfast and get ready for the fascinating full day tour of Ocean Park. Experience the chills of North & South Pole together at the Polar adventure. Stand a chance to spot arctic foxes, the spotted seals and snowy owl. You can also go on a deep underwater journey of Shark Mystique to meet hundreds of sharks. After enjoying for a full day, stay overnight at the hotel.
Hong Kong: Leisure day in Hong Kong
Wake up as per your convenience and later gorge on the scrumptious breakfast offered to you in the hotel’s dining area. Stay lazy in your hotel room or go out to do some souvenir shopping for your loved ones back at home. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Hong Kong: Departure from Hong Kong with fun-filled memories
Post breakfast, pack your bags and check-out from the hotel as you will be transferred to the Hong Kong International Airport to board the flight back home.
Silka West Kowloon HotelStar Rating : Location: Hong Kong
No.46-48 Anchor Street,Tai kok Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.