Soothing Kumarakom, Munnar, Alleppey Honeymoon Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Kochi: Arrival and leisure day
Your arrival in Kochi marks the commencement of your honeymoon in God’s Own Country. An agent’s representative will escort you to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind. Now, it is time to go sightseeing with your beloved as per this Kochi honeymoon package. Visit the age old Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace. The Jewish Synagogue is also known as The Paradesi Synagogue and is home to several unique antiques. The Mattancherry Palace features Kerala murals and is a Portuguese palace known as the Dutch Palace. After sightseeing, go shopping and buy souvenirs, followed by sampling local treats with your sweetheart. When the sun descends the sky, stroll along the beach and marvel at the beautiful sunset that imparts a golden orange glow to your beloved’s face. Later, come back to the hotel and relax. When the night deepens, surrender yourself to sweet dreams.
Munnar: Transfer to Munnar and enjoy free time
Greet the early hours of the day and enjoy a lovely breakfast. Now, check out from the hotel and be prepared to enjoy a scenic ride to Munnar – the quaint hill station. Traveling through snaking routes that are laced by green hills and valleys, you will reach Munnar. Check-in to the hotel and wash away the journey fatigue. In the remaining time, witness the floral charm at the Flower Garden, breathe in the aroma at the cardamom and tea plantations. Rest of the day is at leisure, which you can enjoy as per your beloved’s wish. When the night falls, have a restful sleep at the hotel.
Munnar: A pleasurable scenic splendor
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast and be prepared to indulge in eye soothing attractions of Munnar with the love of your life. Places like Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Photo Point view, Echo Point, and the beautiful Kundale Lake will transform your day, into a pleasurable affair. A boat ride on Kundale Lake make your honeymoon all the more perfect as you look into each other’s eyes throughout the ride. Once your sightseeing spree is completed, return to the hotel for the night as per this Munnar Thekkady Alleppey honeymoon package with Kochi and Kumarakom.
Thekkady: Marvels of the wilderness
Begin your day with a nutritious breakfast and check out from the hotel as an alluring trip to Thekkady awaits you. The overwhelming scenery makes your journey refreshing and you reach Thekkady before even realizing. Now, check-in to the hotel and beat the fatigue before you visit the amazing Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary as included in this Kochi, Kumarakom, Munnar Thekkady Alleppey package with your sweetheart. At the sanctuary, you not only take pleasure in watching animals in their natural habitat but also a jungle safari. When the wheels roll on the jungle terrain and you watch wild animals, the thrill is indescribable. If you want to jazz up your day with some more excitement, go trekking in nearby Ramakkalmedu, which is famous for its breathtaking beauty and windmills. After a dynamic day, come back to the hotel for a cozy night stay.
Kumarakom: Arrival and free time to enjoy
Savor breakfast and check out from the hotel to start for Kumarakom. Delight in the joy ride to Kumarakom with the love of your life. Once you arrive, check-in to the resort and make yourself comfortable. Rest of the day is at your disposal. You can choose to enjoy some beautiful moments together or explore the attractions on your own and make the most of your Kumarakom India honeymoon. Choose from myriad attractions such as Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Vembanad Lake and Pathiramanal Island, Aruvikuzhi Waterfalls, and Bay Island Driftwood Museum. You can also go shopping to your heart’s content in local markets. Once you are done with the activities of the day, come back to the resort. Delight in some quality time in the secluded serenity of the resort and later slip into your cozy beds for a sound sleep. Optional: Visiting Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Vembanad Lake and Pathiramanal Island, Aruvikuzhi Waterfalls, and Bay Island Driftwood Museum (charges extra)
Alleppey: A houseboat ride
Enjoy a heavy breakfast and check out from the resort as you will be taken to Alleppey. This charismatic village rests on the Vembanad Lake and is a favorite of honeymooners. On your arrival, check-in to the houseboat and enjoy a pleasurable cruise along the calm lakes, rivers, and lagoons. After an outstanding ride as per this Munnar and Alleppey honeymoon package, delight in some beautiful moments onboard. When the night falls, you will be served a delicious dinner on the houseboat. Later enjoy a peaceful sleep onboard.
Alleppey: Departure back home
After breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and get transferred to Kochi airport/Railway Station. From here, board your flight/train back home with bags full of souvenirs and heart full of beautiful memories.
Bella Vista ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Byson Valley Road Ottamaram, Munnar, Kerala.
Hotel Grand ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Lake Road Thekkady - Kerala, India.
Shanthitheeram Lakeside Heritage ResortStar Rating : Location: Kumarakom
Varanam Post Office Alappuzha 688555 Kerala.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R K SaffronMamangalamPalarivattom P.O, Alleppey , 688003.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.