Amazing Rajasthan Family Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Jaipur - Sightseeing in Jaipur
Upon your arrival in the royal state of Jaipur, you will be picked up from the railway station/airport and transferred to your hotel. After resting for a while, as per your Jaipur tour itinerary, you will visit the iconic City Palace. Later, you can soak in the Royal aura of Jaipur on your own in its markets and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Jaipur - Exploring the royal marvels of Jaipur
Post a delicious breakfast at the hotel today, get ready for some amazing sightseeing in Jaipur. As part of your Rajasthan tourism package tour, you will visit iconic monuments like Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, & Jantar Mantar. These marvellous places would give you and your family a rich insight into the glorious past of the state and city and would surely awe you. Later, post your sightseeing in Jaipur, you can roam around on your own before being transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Ajmer/Pushkar - The best of spirituality
After breakfast at the hotel today, you will be transferred to Ajmer by Road, which is the next destination as part of your Rajasthan tourism package tours. Upon your arrival in Ajmer, you will check into your new hotel and then would be taken to visit the holy Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, who was a well known Sufi saint. Later, you will indulge in a temple tour in Pushkar (Brahma Ji Temple) before returning to your hotel for an overnight stay.
The final day
This is the last day of your Rajasthan tourism package tour and post breakfast, you will check out from the hotel. Later, you will be dropped to the railway station/ airport for your journey back home.
The Ashapurna HotelStar Rating : Location: Jaipur
A-12, Shastri Nagar Rd, Mukherjee Colony, Subhash Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016.
Hotel Raj GardenStar Rating : Location: Pushkar
Near Ramdham, Ajmer Road Pushkar - 305022 Rajasthan, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.