Refreshing Uttarakhand Family Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Haridwar: Welcome to the pious land
Once you reach the pre-decided meeting point in Delhi, you will be picked-up and driven to Haridwar. Enjoy the road journey and once you arrive at the hotel in Haridwar, check in to the hotel and relax. Later in the day, enjoy local sightseeing as you visit Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham and Moti Bazar. In the evening, visit Har Ki Pauri for Ganga Aarti. Return to hotel. Dinner and Night stay at Haridwar.
Mussoorie: The Gateway to Gangotri and Yamunotri
After a scrumptious breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Mussoorie - the next destination as per this 8-Day Uttarakhand family tour itinerary. Enjoy the scenic road journey as you also get to stop by at the beautiful Mussoorie Lake. Upon arrival in Mussoorie, check in to your hotel and then make yourself at home. Later in the day, this tour itinerary takes you out for a sightseeing tour of Mussoorie which allows you visit some of the most popular tourist attractions such as Lal Tibba, Gun Hill, Municipal Garden, and the beautiful Kempty Falls. After a full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie, get back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Mussoorie: Explore the city hotspots
Relish breakfast and set out to delight in a sightseeing tour of this beautiful city. Visit Bhatta Falls, Clouds Ends, Mall Road, and Camel Back Road for scenic views and shopping. Later, head to Nag Devta Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva and seek blessings for your family. Don’t miss out to visit Jharipani Falls that offer you breathtaking scenery of the Shivalik Range. After a lovely day, come back to the hotel for a scrumptious dinner and restful sleep.
Ranikhet: Off to ethereal expanses
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, get ready with your bags packed, and check out as this Uttarakhand family holiday itinerary now transfers you to Ranikhet. After breakfast ,check out from hotel ,then drive to Ranikhet. Also known as the Queen’s Meadow, Ranikhet is known for its scenic natural beauty and alluring tourist-friendly environment. As your journey continues, you will get to visit Army Museum, the Chaubatia Garden, Rama mandir, and other major attractions. Once you reach your hotel in Ranikhet, complete the check-in formalities and take your time to settle down. Enjoy taking leisure walks with your dear ones and familiarize yourself with the rare beauty and charming culture of Mussoorie. As the day gets over, return to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Kausani: A fun-filled day awaits you
Wake up early today as you will be heading for a safari in the National Park. After a delightful safari, return to the resort for breakfast, followed by checkout. Now, you will enjoy a smooth ride to Kausani through Almora. On arrival, complete check-in formalities at the hotel and freshen up. Later, visit View Point for a soothing sunset. Don’t miss out on the attraction - Gandhi Ji Ashram. Come back to the hotel for a delicious dinner, followed by an overnight stay.
Nainital: Arrival and good times
Arise to a healthy breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to Nainital as the next leg of your vacation. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. Later, you can for local sightseeing with your family which includes a visit to the picturesque Naini Lake. Enjoy boating and clicking pictures of your dear ones at this lovely picnic spot for family in Nainital. As the sun sets, return to your cozy hotel room for a haimish overnight stay.
Nainital: Beauteous attractions beckon
Kickstart your day with a hearty breakfast and set out to indulge in another bout of amazing sightseeing. Start with seeking blessings for your family at Hanumangarhi Temple, which has a beautiful picnic spot. From here, proceed to the three nearby lakes of Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchia Tal for a soothing time with your loved ones. You can also choose to delight in a boat ride here. After soaking in the beauty and serenity of these places, return to the hotel for a delectable dinner and a relaxing night.
Nainital: The trip concludes
Savor one more breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will set out on your return journey as you drive back to Delhi with lovely memories of the vacation.
Hotel The UrmiStar Rating : Location: Haridwar
Shanti Kunj, 71, Ganga Vihar Colony, Near Shantikunj, Bhupatwala, Rishikesh Road.
Hotel BaseraStar Rating : Location: Mussoorie
Spring Road, NR 9 Manzil Mandir, Library Mussoorie - 248179.
Pool RetreatStar Rating : Location: Ranikhet
Majkhali Ranikhet - 263652.
Nature Valley ResortStar Rating : Location: Kausani
Baijnath - Tea Garden Road, Kausani, Uttarakhand 263639.
Hotel Rio GrandStar Rating : Location: Nainital
Dhampur Bend Barapathar Road, Nainital 263001, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.