Spiti Tour Package For Adventure Lovers
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Manali: Welcome to the paradisiacal expanses
Your adventurous trip commences as you proceed to Manali from Chandigarh as planned by this Spiti tour package. A smooth cab ride takes you to the wonderful valley of Kullu and Manali, with a visual treat of superb scenery. On arrival in Manali, complete check-in formalities at the hotel and relax. Jazz up the first day of your vacation by visiting Himalayan National Park, bathe in warm Vashisht Spring, or have a relaxing time at Bhrigu Lake. You can also get transported to sensory paradise at Spa Magnolia. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel for a scrumptious dinner and a soothing night stay. Optional: Himalayan National Park, Vashisht Spring and Bhrigu Lake visits, and spa (charges extra)
Kaza: Set off on the road less taken
A healthy breakfast imparts a great start to your day before you check out from the hotel and proceed to Kaza – the capital of Spiti. Enjoy the adventurous flavor of the vacation as you drive through powerful passes and delightful dales. Ascend the chest of Rohtang Pass, meander through the Chandra River Valley, and cross Kunzum Pass – the gateway to Spiti Valley. Although, you will be seated comfortably in a cab, the adrenaline rush will flow through your veins throughout your journey on non-metaled routes from Manali to Kaza. The picturesque but cold city will welcome you warmly in the evening. Check-in to the hotel and unwind as per this Spiti adventure holiday. When the night falls, dig on a delectable dinner and hop on to your cozy beds for a refreshing sleep.
Kaza: A day at monasteries
The crisp Kaza morning greets and treats you to a hearty breakfast. Now, it is time to visit Dhankar and Tabo monasteries. First up is Dhankar or Dhangkar Monastery. Built as a fort monastery, Dhankar Monastery complex is perched atop a 1000-foot high locale that oversees the union of the Spiti and Pin Rivers. The monastery comprises of several prayer halls and is home to myriad 15th century wall paintings. This is amongst the world’s 100 most endangered sites. Next attraction included in your holiday trip to Kaza is Tabo Monastery: Ajanta of The Himalayas in Spiti Valley. Believed to be more than thousand years old, this is the leading monastic complex of Spiti and a protected monument by the Archaeological Survey of India. It has preserved the Buddhists legacy and a precious assortment of paintings, frescos, murals, manuscripts, and clay statues that illustrate the Mahayana Buddhism tales in Tibetan Style. After an insightful day into the Buddhist heritage, return to Kaza. On the way back, you won’t stop clicking pictures, especially till Schichling village. Once you reach Kaza, refuel yourself with a lovely dinner and tuck yourself in warm beds for the night at the hotel. Optional: To add to your trip, visit Rural Museum at the Dhangkar Monastery entry gate (charges extra)
Kaza: Explore the monastic marvel
Savor a lip-smacking breakfast, and gear up for a full day sightseeing tour. Visit Sakya Tangyud Monastery - one of the most visited and well-maintained monasteries of Spiti Valley. It is perched at a deep canyon’s edge and offers mesmeric scenery of Kaza and landscape around. It is one of the highest altitude monasteries of the country, at an altitude of 14,830 ft (4,520 metres). The monastery is a wonderful place to absorb Buddhist learning and gain some insights about this religion. Standing in its graceful glamour in the heart of Kaza, the monastery is beautifully constructed as a prehistoric fortified castle. Fortifications are adorned with slanted mud walls, and white and red ochre vertical stripes, which make them appear much taller than they actually are. Once you have had a great time at Sakya Tangyud Monastery, come back to the hotel for dinner and a soothing night stay. Tip: It is located on the periphery of the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary. So, you can visit the sanctuary if time permits (charges extra)
Chandratal: A trip to nature’s favorite
Relish breakfast and gear up for a trip to treasure for a lifetime as planned by this 7 days Spiti adventure itinerary. Checkout from the camp and delight in a drive from Kaza to Chandratal (Moon Lake), an unmissable attraction of Spiti Valley. The Lake is located near the Kunzum pass on the highway connecting Manali and Kaza. This crescent-shaped moon lake leaves its visitors awestruck with its ethereal charm and makes them feel as if they are on the moon! The Lake is as fascinating after sunset as it is during the day. At night, you can treat your eyes to the starry sky and mesmeric Milky Way view. In addition to the adventurer in you, the photo buff will be awaken, who will capture this indescribable beauty on the camera lens. Apart from pampering the adrenaline junkie and photo buff in you, Chandratal pampers you to a pleasurable camp stay. Indeed, it is a camper’s paradise. Refuel yourself with piping hot dinner amidst the extreme cold and slip into your cozy beds for the night.
Manali: A day of refreshing moments
Have a healthy breakfast before bidding bye to the camp and proceed to Manali. Drink in the scenic pleasure as you enjoy the drive to Manali. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. Later, you can shop to your heart’s content at the local flee market and Mall Road. Come back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Manali: Departure back home
Have a filling breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Hop into your cab and enjoy a smooth drive to Chandigarh, soaking in alluring scenery en route.
Dragon Guest HouseStar Rating : Location: Manali
V.P.O. Old Manali, Distt. Kullu, Manali , 175131.
Hotel Sakya AbodeStar Rating : Location: Kaza
District Lahaul And Spiti, Kaza, Himachal Pradesh 172114 .
Parasol CampsStar Rating : Location: Chandra Taal
Chandratal Road, Chandra Taal, Himachal Pradesh 175140.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.