Endearing Mauritius Family Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Mauritius: A relaxed first day
As you arrive at the international airport in Mauritius, you will be received by the concerned agent’s representative who will also help you in getting transferred to your hotel of stay in Mauritius. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and relax and unwind. Get rid off the travel fatigue as rest of the first day of your Mauritius family holiday package is at leisure. formalities and then relax and unwind. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can choose to stay indoors or go out and explore the surroundings, local attractions on your own. You can also visit the local market near you, enjoy shopping with family or try traditional cuisines of Mauritius at famous restaurants (own expense). An easy first day of your Mauritius family package comes to an end with a wholesome dinner and a comfy overnight stay at the hotel.
Mauritius: Enjoy a tour to Ile aux Cerfs Island
Have a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel with your family & then you will be taken out for an exciting tour of Ile aux Cerfs Island by a speedboat. Popular amongst the tourists for for its pristine beaches and soothing beauty, this quaint little island offers host of thrilling activities to enjoy while holidaying in Mauritius with family. Feel the thrill as you get yourself involved in some enticing activities such as swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing and what not! Taking a leisurely walk along the the sandy beaches while viewing the gorgeous sunset views there becomes an unforgettable experience. A breezy day in Mauritius comes to an end with a tempting dinner followed by a cozy overnight stay at the hotel.
Mauritius: The (Deep) Blue safari
After a hearty breakfast at your hotel, the excitement shoots through the roof as the tour itinerary for the third day of your Mauritius family holiday takes you for a Blue Safari. This will be a uniquely thrilling experience for you and your family in which you will go 35 metres underwater in a mini-submarine only to get dazed by what lies on floor of the ocean. The glorious marine life there along with the some thought-provoking sights of shipwrecks, exotic marine life, and wonderful underwater ambience. Later, you will be transferred to the mainland by a speedboat after which you have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Mauritius: Full day North Island tour
Get yourself started with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and then be ready as your Mauritius holiday package itinerary takes you out for Mauritius north island tour- something that accounts for an outrageously exciting and thrilling experience. An exciting fourth day rolls out an equally enticing itinerary for this day as you visit the capital city of Port Louis quite popular for spectacular French-style architecture of Place d'Armes, the amazing Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the photogenic view of Le Caudan Waterfront. Quite near to the Le Caudan Waterfront, there are lovely beaches and the enchanting cityscape of Mauritius perfect for a day out with family for natural sightseeing, shopping and enjoying delectable cuisines of Mauritius. After exhausting the itinerary for the fourth day of your Mauritius family holiday, you are transferred back to your hotel in Mauritius for a scrummy dinner and an overnight stay in your snug hotel room.
Mauritius: Stunning South Island tour
Say ‘hello’ to another refreshing day of your 7-day Mauritius family holiday with a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel and then you will have another planned family outing that takes you for a tour of Mauritius South Island majorly known for its close spiritual connect. In the splendid South Island, you and your family will get to visit enjoy a memorable sightseeing tour which would include a visit to the 605-meter high Trou aux Cerfs volcano which is now lying dormant. The Trou aux Cerfs still has the cone and the 350-meter deep crater which are reminiscent of its fiery past. Next, you will visit the Grand Bassin, also known as Ganga Talao, which is a picturesque crater lake surrounded by beautiful temples dedicated to several Hindu deities. In the later part of the day, witness the charming beauty of Chamarel Falls and soak in the serenity that is blessed upon you by the nature. Visit Curepipe city famous amongst tourists for shopping and collecting souvenirs. Don’t forget to treat your family to some lip-smacking Mauritius cuisines at some nice restaurant in the market. A flavoursome dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius bring an end to the fifth day of your Mauritius family holiday.
Mauritius: Spend the day at leisure
Have a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and then all the day is at leisure. You can choose to stay within the hotel, relax and have fun indoors or you can take your family out for local sightseeing (own expenses) and visit some lesser known places and attractions in Mauritius. Trou d’Argent Beach and the Frederica Natural Reserve are some of the very popular family tourist places to visit in Mauritius that you can choose to explore with family (own arrangement). You can visit the local market and shop for famous things to buy in Mauritius or sit for a family dinner at a restaurant offering traditional Mauritius cuisines. As the sun goes down on the sixth day of your Mauritius family tour package, another easy day in Mauritius comes to end with a lovely dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at your hotel.
Mauritius: Time to depart from Mauritius
Post a scrumptious breakfast, check out from the hotel as now is the the time when you will be transferred to the international airport in Mauritius for your onward journey back home. So say goodbye with some stirring memories and remarkable experiences you had had during your Mauritius family holiday.
Le Grand Bleu HotelStar Rating : Location: Mauritius
Coastal Road, Trou-aux-Biches, Mauritius.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.