Adventurous Sikkim, Kalimpong And Darjeeling Tour Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Welcome to Sikkim, transfer to Gangtok
Once you arrive at Bagdogra (IXB) Airport, an agent’s representative will greet you and take you to your hotel in Gangtok. Relish the hearty welcome you receive here and complete your swift check-in procedure. Proceed to your room and de-stress. Have the first day of your sparkling Sikkim Darjeeling vacation at your disposal and spend it the way you like. Check out your energising surroundings, taste some yummy North Eastern food like a platter of steaming momos and a bowl of spicy thukpa, go shopping on Mall Road, or simply relax in your room. End the first day of your Darjeeling Kalimpong Gangtok tour with a good night’s sleep at your hotel.
Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Start the day with a fill of some delicious breakfast and set out for a full day tour of Gangtok. The first vitalising attraction on your Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong trip itinerary is a visit to the Tsomgo Lake. Later, pay homage to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir built in fond memory of the sepoy Late Harbhajan Singh. After a fun packed day, return to your hotel and call off the second day of your exciting Sikkim Darjeeling holiday with a peaceful sleep. Optional: Request for an inclusion of a detour to Nathula Pass to make your Sikkim tour all the more happening. (charges extra).
Transfer to Lachen
Post indulging in a hearty breakfast at the hotel, set off to Lachen. En route, visit the Singhik Viewpoint and check out the majestic views of the snow-capped Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu and the roaring Teesta River right beneath you. Stopover to enjoy the enlivening vistas of the Seven Sisters Waterfall and the picture-perfect Naga Waterfall. Upon arriving at your hotel in Lachen, complete your hassle-free check-in process and take some rest at your room. After a delicious lunch, head for a half day tour of Lachen. Visit the mesmerising Chopta Valley adorned with snowy hills, thick conifer forests, and sparkling rivers. Next up is a visit to Gurudongmar Lake -- the second highest lake in the world. Return to your hotel and enjoy your replenishing overnight stay, ending the third intoxicating day of your 8 days Sikkim Darjeeling vacation.
Transfer to Lachung
Relish breakfast & ride off to Lachung. Once you arrive at your hotel in Lachung, complete your super smooth check-in formalities and head to your room for some rest. Proceed for a half day excursion to the magnificent Yumthang Valley, the ‘Valley of Flowers’. Also, visit the blooming Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary which is a part of this valley. Next, get drenched in the warm waters of the Yumthang Hot Spring popular for its therapeutic significance and healing properties. End the fourth action-packed day of your fab Darjeeling Gangtok Kalimpong tour package with a sound sleep at your hotel.
Transfer to Gangtok
Have a filling breakfast and proceed for Gangtok, the next stop on your exhilarating North East tour. Upon reaching your hotel in Gangtok, go through your swift registration process and head to your room. Gear up for a half day city tour of Gangtok. First, visit the Dro-dul Chorten Stupa, get to the Banjhakri Waterfalls, and to the Research Institute of Tibetology. Next up on your Gangtok-Kalimpong tour itinerary is the Whitehall Flower Show and take a gander at Gangtok’s massive array of flora. After spending the fifth day of your Sikkim trip in the most fun way possible, return to your hotel and retire for the night.
Transfer to Kalimpong
Have a wonderful start to the day with some nutritious, filling breakfast before setting off for Kalimpong. Once you reach your hotel in Kalimpong, complete your check in process and proceed to your room. After taking some rest, advance for a half day city tour of Kalimpong. Visit the enlightening Science City, Dr Graham’s Home, Also visit the sacred Mangaldham Temple whose walls are adorned with fascinating artwork depicting the life of Lord Krishna. Lastly, pay a visit to the Durpin Dara and feast your eyes upon breathtaking views of Mt. Kanchenjunga and the adjoining Darjeeling hills. End the sixth day of your 7 nights 8 days Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour itinerary with a refreshing sleep at your hotel.
Transfer to Darjeeling
Post a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, set off for Darjeeling. Upon your arrival at your hotel in Darjeeling, complete your hassle-free registration procedure and head to your room. Take some rest and proceed for a half day city tour of Darjeeling. Visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Tenzing Rock and visit the biggest high altitude zoo in India - the Zoological Park. Cuddle over a warm cup of Darjeeling tea at the aromatic tea gardens and take an exciting ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway. Last on your Sikkim-Kalimpong-Darjeeling trip itinerary is a visit to the divine Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda. Return to your hotel for some reviving sleep.
Departure from Darjeeling
Have a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel and proceed to Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Board your train/flight for your onward destination with unforgettable memories of your enticing Gangtok Kalimpong Darjeeling trip.
Hotel Dragon InnStar Rating : Location: Gangtok
Bojoghari 3rd Mile Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102.
Snow RetreatStar Rating : Location: Lachen
Beside BSNL Tower Lachen – 737120 Sikkim, India.
Delight Hotels Royal LachungStar Rating : Location: Lachung
Police station, Near Lachung, Lachung, Sikkim 737120.
Hotel Garden ReachStar Rating : Location: Darjeeling
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park, Darjeeling District, Kalimpong, West Bengal 734301.
Hotel Marvel InternationalStar Rating : Location: Darjeeling
7, HD Lama Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.