Phenomenal Bhutan Tour Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Bhutan: Arrival and Sightseeing
After arriving at the Bagdogra Airport by yourself, you will be received by our agent's representatives. Begin your drive through the mountains to the Gateway of Bhutan, Phuentsholing. Upon arrival, meet and greet with address and complete the immigration formalities. Head to the hotel for check in and relax. In the evening, your Bhutan travel itinerary takes you to visit the Zangto Pelri Lhakhang located in the core of this frontier town with a mix of ethnicities and cultures. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Phuentsholing - Jungle Safari and Leisure
Start your day with a filling breakfast at the hotel. Your Bhutan itinerary takes you within nature today for an exciting jungle safari. Drive to Lataguri and commence the half day jungle safari. Witness the exotic vegetation, animals and birds in the forests of Bhutan. Head back to phuentsholing in the evening and enjoy roaming around the town at leisure.Afterwards, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
As you relish a hearty breakfast at the hotel, get prepared to leave for Thimphu as per your Bhutan tour package. Complete the immigration formalities and head to Thimphu by road. Visit the Kharbandi Gompa enroute and enjoy the picturesque little towns of Gedu, Chukha and Chuzom. On arrival in thimphu, check into your hotel and relax. Spend some time exploring Thimphu and return to hotel for the night.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for a sightseeing tour in and around Thimphu. Drive to Dodona and hike to reach the Tango Monastery. Afterwards, spend some time near the river with a delightful lunch picnic. Your Bhutan travel itinerary takes you back to Thimphu to visit the enchanting School of arts and crafts, the Zilukha Nunnery and the Tashichho Dzong. In the evening, head to the craft Bazaar and shop till your heart's desire. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Thimphu and Punakha - Sightseeing
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the Buddha viewpoint. Visit the simply Bhutan living museum and have lunch in town. After your guide processes the Punakha permits, drive to Punakha by road and visit the Dochula pass on your way. Your Bhutan travel itinerary takes you to visit the temple of fertility, Chhimi Lhakhang and long walks in the beautiful rice fields. Head to your hotel, check in and stay there for the night.
Punakha and Paro: Sightseeing
After a delectable breakfast at the hotel, start the sixth day of your Bhutan trip by visiting the Punakha Dzong. Take a scary yet exciting walk on the longest suspension bridge of Bhutan. Afterwards, head to Paro and check in at your hotel. Spend the evening visiting the National Museum as well as the Paro Dzong Fortress. Proceed to the town and spend some time at leisure before returning to hotel for overnight stay.
Paro: An Adventurous Day
Post a delicious breakfast at the hotel, leave for days hike to Tiger's Nest Temple. This Temple overlooks a sheer drop and clings to cliff, 900 m above the valley floor. After this adventure, your Bhutan travel itinerary to take you to visit the Drukgyel Dzong. Spend the evening at leisure in Paro as you visit some of the local markets. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Paro and Phuentsholing: Sightseeing
Begin the eighth day of your Bhutan tour with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out and leave to visit the Kyichu Lhakhang. This is one of the most sacred and oldest shrine in the kingdom of Bhutan. After a fascinating experience here, head to the Rinpung Dzong also known as the Paro Dzong for a look in its long and interesting history. After lunch in Paro, head to Phuentsholing by road as per your Bhutan travel itinerary. On arrival, check in at your hotel and spend a comfortable night there.
After the last breakfast in Bhutan, check out from your hotel and drive to Bagdogra Airport. Head back home with a treasure of memories of this beautiful and serene land. Your Bhutan tour package terminates here.
Asian KitchenStar Rating : Location: Phuentsholing
Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
Hotel Om TaraStar Rating : Location: Thimphu
Changzamtok Thimphu, Bhutan.
Hotel VaraStar Rating : Location: Punakha
Lobesa, Punakha 13001, Bhutan.
Kuenphen Hotel & SpaStar Rating : Location: Paro
Shomo, Lango, Paro 12001, Bhutan.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.