Romantic Goa Honeymoon Package Dolphin Spotting & Beach Walks
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Goa: Welcome to Goa
Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will pick you up and escort you to the hotel. Register yourself at the hotel’s reception and relax for a while. Enjoy the first day of your romantic trip leisurely. Enjoy a long walk with your partner at the sandy beaches of Goa or experience the vibrant nightlife on your Goa honeymoon. Towards the end of the day, come back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Goa: North Goa sightseeing
Wake up early and head out together for a fun-filled dolphin sightseeing tour. Watch dolphins dancing in the sea waves. Come back to the hotel and have breakfast. Later, set out for North Goa sightseeing tour. Explore Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach with this Goa tour package for couples. After an entertaining day, come back to the hotel and have a goodnight’s sleep.
Goa: South Goa sightseeing
Kickstart the day with a nutritious breakfast and head out for a romantic sightseeing tour of South Goa. The first attraction to be visited on the third day of your Goa itinerary is the Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem. Also, seek blessings for your newly-wed life at Shri Manguesh Temple in Priol. Visit the sightseeing attractions of Old Goa, such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral, dating back to the Portuguese Era. Spend some quality time together at the Dona Paula Bay while enjoying mesmerising views of the Panjim city. Sip a cup of hot coffee at any of the beach shacks at Miramar Beach with your beloved. In the evening, come back to the hotel and rest. followed by a restful sleep.
Goa: Enjoy leisure day
Wake up as per your convenience and savour a healthy breakfast. Get cosy with your soulmate in your hotel room or go out and indulge in shopping at any of the flea markets in Goa. Bid goodbye to the day with a peaceful sleep at the hotel.
Goa: Departure back home
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport/railway station. From here, board your flight/train back home.
Casablanca Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Goa
Wadi Candolim, Bardez, Candolim, Goa 403515.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.