Historic Nepal Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Arrival & sunset aarti at Pashupatinath temple
On your arrival at Airport, you will be greeted by an agent representative. From airport, you’ll be transferred to Hotel. In evening you’ll attend sunset aarti at Pashupatinath temple which is one of the most important Shiva temples on the subcontinent. Pashupati is considered to have a special concern for the kingdom of Nepal and is an ancient plinth, by the banks of the holy Bagmati River. The sunset aarti is considered to be a divine blessing and is a divine experience. From there you’ll return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Kathmandu local valley sightseeing
After a scrumptious breakfast, the full day sightseeing of picturesque Nepal tour package starts. First, you’ll be taken to Jal Narayan or Budhanilkantha which is a remarkable colossal statue of Lord Vishnu, reclining on the bed of snake. From there you’ll head towards Swayambhunath Temple, This stupa is adorned with a colourful fluttering of prayer flags and crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swarms of pilgrims and red-clad monks circle the complex, spinning the prayer wheels could be easily seen. Next attraction is Boudhanath Stupa – The colossal, ancient and largest stupas in South Asia. From there to the last attraction of the day, Durbar Square is the site of the Hanuman Dhoka Palace Complex, which was the royal Nepalese residence until the 19th century and at its southern end is the most curious attractions, the Kumari Chowk. In evening you can go shopping and later return back to Hotel for the overnight stay.
Nagarkot & Bhaktapur durbar square
On day 3 after breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Nagarkot. In between, you’ll visit the and admire the beauty and royalty of Narayanhiti palace museum which is used to be the residence of the Monarch and the royal family of Nepal, as well as the center of their operations. Then to Bhaktapur Durbar, which is a conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara style temples.It is the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal. After reaching Nagarkot and completing check in formalities into Hotel, you can also do adventure activities such as hiking or trekking to suppress your adrenaline rushes. The evening ends with a scenic view of the sunset. Overnight stay in Hotel in Nagarkot.
After breakfast, you’ll be having leisure time until departure and later will be dropped to Airport.
Kantipur Temple HouseStar Rating : Location: Kantipur Temple House
Chhusya Galli, Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Bhangeri Durbar ResortStar Rating : Location: Bhangeri Durbar Resort
Nagarkot Road, Baluwapati Deupur 44812, Nepal.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.