Mesmerizing Kerala Holiday Weekend in Munnar & Thekkady
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Welcome to Kerala
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport, you will be escorted towards the beautiful hill station of Munnar, as per the first-day itinerary of your Kerala tour package. Marvel at the vast expanses of tea plantations, century-old bungalows, lazy waterfalls, and rolling hills! En route, visit the spice plantations and take a few photos of the gushing Valara and Cheeyappara Falls. On arrival in Munnar, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure soaking in the serene ambience and the tranquil beauty surrounding you. A delectable dinner and a comfortable overnight at the hotel awaits you.
Sightseeing at Munnar
Wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning, before you embark on a day long sightseeing tour of Munnar. Enjoy a boat ride at Mattupetty Lake, listen to your voice reverberate at Echo Point, lose yourself in the greenery of Nursery Garden, take loads of selfies at Photo Point, explore famous Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park and marvel at the ingenuity of the Tea Museum. End day 2 of your Kerala 3 nights 4 days package with a lovely dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Munnar to Thekkady
Have your fill of a hearty breakfast, before being transferred to the lush wilderness of Thekkady. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest for a while. Later, get ready to visit some of the most famous attractions of Thekkady including Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, as part of your Kerala weekend trip itinerary. The day ends with a lovely dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and get ready to be escorted to Cochin, for catching your train or bus back home, with loads of unforgettable memories of a mesmeric Kerala tour.
Misty Lake ResortsStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Sengulam, Anachal Munnar – 685612 Kerala, India.
Hotel Grand ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Lake Palace Ferry ,Thekkady, Kerala, 685509.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.