Splendid Istanbul Tour Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Welcome to Istanbul Airport. Following the passport control and customs, you’ll be greeted by our representative at the airport. You’ll be privately transferred from the airport to hotel. Post check-in rest of the day would be at leisure. After lunch at a local restaurant you will have the full afternoon to self-explore the major attractions and enjoy shopping and sightseeing around the city. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Istanbul: City tour and shopping
This day of Istanbul tour package includes visits to historical sites and museums. Following tasty breakfast, you’ll be picked up from hotel to visit the Hippodrome, The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts.Continue with the Blue Mosque, famous for its delicate blue ceramic tiles and then Saint Sophia (Aya Sofya), primarily a church – turned mosque – turned museum, to the sheer architectural size of its interior and magnificent dome. The city tour continues with a visit to the spectacular Topkapi Palace Built on one of the seven hills of Istanbul, this huge complex commands views of the Sea of Marmara, The Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. It was the seat of government for the Ottoman Empire for many centuries (1453-1852) and see the extravagant Treasury, the priceless Chinese porcelain. Today, exploration of Istanbul's treasures concludes with a visit to the bustling Grand Bazaar( Covered bazaar - Kapalicarsi), with its more than 4000 shops and stalls. Enjoy shopping for almost anything but the bazaar is best known for jewelry, carpets, textile, garments, spices, etc. If time permits the tourists will be taken for dinner at Bosphorus, Watching one of the best silhouettes in the world with Topkap Palace, Blue Mosque, Bosphorus waterway which brings the two continents Europe and Asia. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Istanbul: Tour of Bursa
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, the tour of Bursa (former capital of Ottoman Empire before Istanbul) will commence. To reach Bursa, one of the most visited tourist sites in Turkey, you will first drive in ferryboat to Yalova and then drive to Bursa enjoying the lovely countryside. For lunch you’ll taste the famous,”Kebap of Alexander The Great”, and then proceed to ?nkaya Plane Tree. After a short coffee break, you will travel to Uludag where you will climb the legendary Mount Olympos, by cable car. If the weather conditions are inconvenient and Uludag is canceled, extra sightseeing in Bursa will be supplemented. Your beautiful day will end with visits to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, and then old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar. Late in the evening, you will return to Istanbul for the overnight stay in your hotel.
Istanbul: Visit Dolmabahce Palace and Camlica Hill
Post breakfast in the hotel, you’ll be free to do whatever you like until noon. Afternoon visits will start with the beautiful Dolmabahce Palace, on the Bosphorus. Built during Turkish Renaissance style between 1843 and 1856, the palace has 285 rooms, 46 halls, four grand salons, six galleries and six baths, famous with great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier. Then, drive through the Bosphorus Bridge and pass between continents, a unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in minutes. You’ll also get a chance to see Istanbul from Camlica Hill exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus. After the tour, you would be transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
On the last day of your trip in Istanbul, have breakfast and move along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and 22-km long Byzantine City Walls, strongest fortification of the middle age. Pass by Golden Horn, a natural harbor of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of Istanbul. Continue to your excursions with the Spice Bazaar full of mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Your Istanbul Tour package will further proceed by a memorable boat trip on the Bosphorus, the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residents and luxurious apartments. While passing by, vision the Imperial Gardens of Yildiz Palace, Ciragan Palace and Beylerbeyi Palace from the sea. Disembark at Rumeli Fortress (no interior visit), where you will have a lunch. Post lunch, you would be free to do self-exploration of the city. After which you’ll be privately dropped to the Airport to International Flights Terminal for your homebound flight marking the end of your holiday in Istanbul.
Great Fortune Hotel & SPAStar Rating : Location: Istanbul
Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Bab-ı Ali Cad. Basmuhasip Sok. No : 13, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.