An Astounding Nepal Family Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Upon your arrival at the airport in Gorakhpur, you will be meeting our office personnel. After that, you will be driven to Chitwan which is around 5 hrs from Gorakhpur. Upon arrival in Chitwan, you will be transferred to your hotel where you need to check in and relax. Do book the jungle activities for the next day! Overnight stay at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast at the hotel we need to check out and get ready for jungle activities in Chitwan National Park. Here you will be able to relish Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari, Nature walk, Birdwatching, canoeing etc. After that, we need to drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be taken to your hotel, where you got to check in and exclusively spend the rest of the day at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
After having an early breakfast at the hotel, you will be starting your journey by visiting the shrines of Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath and then pay a visit to the beautiful Boudhanath. After this tour start your journey to Patan also called Lalitpur. When you reach Lalitpur explore the Durbar square and Tibetan Refugee Center. Then drive on to Swayambhunath, which is the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa adorned by innumerable colorful prayer flags fluttering in the wind. Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Trip to Nagarkot
After breakfast, begin your drive to Nagarkot today. This place is nestled around 32 kilometers and 1.5 hrs drive from Kathmandu. En route you will be stopping at Bhaktapur, where you will be able to view the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. You can also enjoy a panoramic view of Mount Everest from here. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel where you need to checkin and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive To Pokhara
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Pokhara today. Indulge in an exciting cable car ride at Manakamana Temple on the way, but at your own expenses. When you reach the hotel check in and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Fly to Jomsom
After having an early breakfast at the hotel, you need to check out and move to airport to catch a flight to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom you need to walk over to your respective hotel where you need to check-in and rest for a while. After that you can move out for Darshan of Muktinath temple. There is no means of transport available here, so you need to walk to temple and take blessings. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Fly Back To Pokhara
Today after having an early breakfast at the hotel, you need to check out and move to airport to catch a flight to Pokhara. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel where you need to check-in and relax. After that, you will be taking a trip to the stunning Bindabasini Temple. After that, you will be moving forward to relish the gorgeous Patale Chhango, a picturesque waterfall which will certainly make you feel fresh and rejuvenated. And after that, enjoy a trip to Gupteshwor Cave, which is just opposite of Devi’s fall. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Excursion trip to Sarangkot
After having your breakfast, you will be going for an excursion trip to Sarangkot which is nestled on the top of a hillock just north of Phewa Lake. You can get a glimpse of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and Ganesh Himal from here. After this tour check out of the hotel and drive to Lumbini. Pokhara to Lumbini takes about 8 hours drive and when you reach you will be driven to the hotel. Complete check in formalities and rest for the night.
After having your breakfast, you will be visiting Lumbini Garden. This is believed to be the birthplace of Gautam Buddha by many historians. Return to the hotel and check out. You will then be dropped at Gorakhpur airport for your onward journey.
Hotel Seven StarStar Rating : Location: Chitwan
Sauraha, Chitwan National Park 12692, Nepal.
Kantipur Temple HouseStar Rating : Location: Kathmandu
Chhusya Galli, Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Chautari Paradise InnStar Rating : Location: Deupur
Baluwapati Deupur 44812, Nepal.
Hotel SublimeStar Rating : Location: Pokhara
Durbar marg, Pokhara 33700, Nepal.
Hotel Pride JomsomStar Rating : Location: Jomsom
Jomsom, 00977, Nepal.
Hotel NirvanaStar Rating : Location: Siddharthanagar
Paklihawa Road, Siddharthanagar (Bhairahawa), Nepal.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.