The Best of China Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Macau Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Hong Kong: Arrival in Hong Kong
After you have landed at the Hong Kong International Airport, a representative will meet and help you proceed to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and relax. Later, get ready for an entertaining evening Hong Kong city tour. Start the tour by visiting The Waterfront Promenade from where you can have unparalleled views of the Victoria Harbour. Next on your tour is a visit to the Jewellery factory and the cultural Aberdeen fishing village to view the contrasting image of the quaint yet modern Hong Kong. End the exciting day by visiting the spectacular Victoria peak. It offers awe-inspiring views of Hong Kong's cityscape. Return to your hotel for a night of sound sleep.
Hong Kong: Fun-filled tour of Ocean Park
Post a healthy breakfast, get ready to visit the largest sea theme park in Asia - The Ocean Park. This will be a fun-filled full day tour, offering thrilling water rides and a chance to view some of the fascinating underwater life that the country boasts of. Watch interesting marine life shows at the Ocean Theatre, especially the multi-sensory show - Symbio on a 360-degree water screen. Feel reinvigorated with the magnificence of these water creatures. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hong Kong: Explore Disneyland on a full day tour
On the third day of your Hong Kong tour, you will be picked up to visit the dreamy world of Disneyland. It is the perfect day to let your inner child come out to play. Click pictures with your favorite Disneyland characters, visit the elaborate castles and film sets, and enjoy the show ‘Festival of The Lion King’. Try out thrilling roller coaster rides, for the ultimate adrenaline rush. After the tour ends, you will be transferred to the hotel. Retire to your room and sleep off the night.
Shenzhen: Transfer to Shenzhen
Start your morning by savoring a delicious breakfast. It is now time to bid adieu to Hong Kong and proceed to Shenzen. Check-out from your hotel and get ready to be transferred to the rail terminal to catch a train to reach Shenzhen. On arrival in Shenzen, you will be transferred to your hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and relax as you have all of today at leisure. Ypu can opt to stay in your room and relax, or go out and explore the different shopping options. Don't forget to try out the local dishes at the markets. After an entertaining day, return to the hotel and enjoy a restful night of sleep
Shenzen: Exciting Shenzhen city tour
Get ready for an exciting Shenzhen City Tour, after you are done with breakfast at the hotel. Explore all the major attractions of this beautiful city today. You will visit Windows of the World - a historical theme park where the replicas of all the wonders of the world and heritage sites have been constructed. Pretend to be a giant in a land of midgets for the perfect photos. You will also be taken to enjoy the modern exhibition of the folk culture of China. After you have arapped up your tour, come back to the hotel and relax for the night.
Macau: Transfer to Macau
Following a healthy breakfast, pack your bags and check out the hotel. Today you leave for Macau, another beautiful city to explore to your heart's desires. On arrival, complete your check in formalities and spend the remainder of the day at leisure. You can opt to indulge in retail therapy and shop till you drop, or play games at the biggest casino in the world - The Venetian. After spending a super enjoyable day exploring Macau, return to the hotel and enjoy a night of complete relaxation.
Macau: Fantastic Macau city tour
Kick start the day with a scrumptious breakfast and get ready for a fantastic Macau City Tour. Today you cover all the major tourist attractions of the city. Learn all about the history of Macau by visiting the ancient Ruins of St. Paul’s, Monte Forte, the sacred A-Ma Temple and the spectacular Macau Tower, from where the the entire city can be seen spread out below you. Next, you can enjoy a delectable lunch at a popular Indian restaurant. After lunch, you will resume the tour of the city. Cover attractions such as the KUN IAM Statue, which is an ethereally beautiful bronze statue of the Virgin Mary. After wrapping up this day of enjoyable sightseeing, return to the hotel for a night of utter relaxation.
Macau: Departure from Macau
Today your Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen family tour comes to an end. Check-out from the hotel and get onboard the hotel shuttle to leave for the ferry terminal. Board your ferry for Hong Kong. Upon arrival in Hong Kong, you will then be transferred to the Hong Kong International Airport from where you can board the flight back to India with mesmerising memories.
Regal Oriental Hotel- Hong KongStar Rating : Location: Hong Kong
30-38 Sa Po Rd, Kowloon City, Hong Kong.
Century Plaza HotelStar Rating : Location: Shenzen
4001 Chunfeng Rd, JiaNingNa GouWu GuangChang, Luohu Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China.
Regency HotelStar Rating : Location: Macau
2 Estrasa Almirante Marques Esparteiro Taipa - 3008, China.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.