Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Arrival at Kathmandu
After reaching Kathmandu airport, you will meet our office personnel and be transferred to your hotel. Check in to your hotel in Kathmandu. Enjoy the day at leisure.
Sightseeing Tour of Hindu Culture of Nepal
After breakfast, you will be taken for a visit to Pashupatinath, which represents the proper hindu culture of Nepal. Pashupatinath is the place where sadhus pray and cremations on the banks of Bagmati River are also carried out here. After this, you will be taken to Boudhanath, the place which represents the Buddhist culture of Nepal. Buddhists visit this place as a pilgrimage. Then comes your next visit to Patan also known as Lalitpur. Lalitpur is the second largest town of the valley and is separated from the other cities because of its massive architectural masterpieces. At this place, you can also do some Tibetan carpet shopping as a big carpet industry has been set up here. Lastly, you will visit Swayambhunath, which is a stupa adorned with a colourful layers of prayer flags.
Arrival at Pokhara
Have your breakfast and get ready for your flight to Pokhara. After reaching Pokahar airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon, you will visit Bindabasini Temple, which is the oldest temple of Pokahar. Since the temple lies in the area of the bazaar, you will also get time to visit the old bazaar here. Then, you will be taken to view the scenic beauty of Devi’s falls and Gupteshwor Cave. Gupteshwar caves have been made with limestone deposits. After all these sights, you will get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Arrival at Jomsom
Check-out from the hotel and board a flight to Jomsom. Check-in to your new hotel and get ready for your local sightseeing tour of Jomsom. You will be taken to visit the most famous Muktinath temple. For visiting Muktinath temple, you need to walk for 15-20 minutes as no means of transport is available near the river area there. After visit to the temple, you will be taken back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Flight to Kathmandu
After your breakfast, you will be boarding a flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the hotel. This would be a day meant for yourself. Enjoy this leisure day as per your ease.
A short drive to Nagarkot
After your breakfast, you will be driven to Nagarkot. On your way, you will see the panoramic view of the Mt. Everest. Enroute, you will also see some local attractions such as Bhaktapur, where the pottery and weaving industries are most famous. You will also see Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple in the meanwhile. Post your Nagarkot road trip, you will be driven to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Enjoy breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport for your departure.
Hotel Shangri La Kathmandu
Star Rating :
Lazimpat Rd Lazimpat, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Hotel Landmark Pokhara
Star Rating :
Lakeside, Pokhara Nepal., Pokhara, Nepal 33700, Nepal.
Oms Home Jomsom
Star Rating :
Jomsom, Marpha, Puthan, Jomsom 33100, Nepal.
6 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
Permit for visiting Muktinath temple.
Jomsom to Muktinath in a shared jeep.
All Tours & Transfers on AC Car.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.