Adventurous Leh-Ladakh Tour Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Welcome to Leh
Upon arrival at Leh you’ll meet our agent’s representatives at the airport who’ll guide you to your hotel. Take the rest of the day to acclimatize with the high altitude weather of Ladakh. Proper rest is imperative to avoid High Altitude Sickness. In the evening enjoy a hearty dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay at Leh.
Leh to Pangong en route Chang La
On the second day, you’ll be taken to Pangong Tso via Chang La. The world’s third highest motorable pass, Chang La is situated at an altitude of 17,590 ft and it’s simply a breathtaking experience to be driving up this road. Witness the beauty of the changing colors of the high altitude lake, Pangong Tso. It is also one of the filming locations of the famous Bollywood movie “3 Idiots”. Overnight stay at the camp in Pangong Tso.
Back from Pangong to Leh
Journey back to Leh in the morning from Pangong Tso after breakfast. On reaching, you can relax or explore the hill town and visit the local markets. In the night have your dinner at the hotel in Leh and lay your head for a good night sleep because it’s going to be a long day tomorrow.
Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La
Early next morning after breakfast, transfer to Nubra Valley from Leh. On the way you’ll cross the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La which is elevated at a height of 18,380 ft. Arrive at Nubra Valley by afternoon. For the rest of the day, you are free to explore the valley and Hunder Village where you can enjoy Bactrian (double humped) Camel Safari in Sand Dunes (charges extra). Overnight at Hunder Village in Nubra Valley.
Back to Leh from Nubra Valley
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder villages and monasteries. Explore the place to observe the unique culture and lifestyle of the people living in the northernmost region of India. Later, drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight stay in Leh.
Leh to Kargil via Sham Valley
Leave for the Kargil early morning, after breakfast. On the way, you’ll be visiting the breathtaking Sham Valley which is laden with numerous sightseeing options such as Hall of Fame (a memorial for the war heroes), Magnetic Hill, Sangam Point, Alchi Monastery, Basgo Palace, Zanskar Valley and more. Arrive at Kargil by evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
Kargil to Srinagar en route Sonmarg
After having your breakfast leave for Srinagar on the 7th day of your Ladakh tour. Visit the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’, Sonmarg and the second coldest village - Drass on your way. Feel the chill in Drass Village which is the second coldest inhabited place in the world. En route have a magnificent view of Kargil’s famous war peaks (Tiger and Tololing). This journey will leave a greater impression on you than the joy of reaching the destination. Be sure of having a splendid journey, you’ll surely have loads of memories by the time you reach Srinagar in the evening. Check in either at your hotel or houseboat and spend a relaxing night.
Fly back home from Srinagar
On the last day of the tour, you’ll get to explore the lovely Srinagar valley. Start with the famous Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva (situated at an altitude of 1100 feet). Then head for the Mughal gardens situated on the banks of Dal Lake. After the end of the daylong tour, leave for the airport with memories of a splendid journey.
Mount CastleStar Rating : Location: Leh
Old Road, Chullung, Leh Ladakh, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101.
Martsemik Camping ResortStar Rating : Location: Pangong
Pangong Lake Rd, Jammu and Kashmir 194201.
Desert Oasis CampStar Rating : Location: Hundar
Nubra Hunder, Leh, Hundar, 194101.
Hotel D ZojilaStar Rating : Location: Biamathang
Baru, Biamathang, Kargil 194103, India.
New Alexandra HouseboatsStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Dal Lake Opp. Hotel Boulevard, Srinagar 190001, India Srinagar - 190001.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.