Jumbo Family Holiday Package in Goa
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Goa: Arrival in Goa
Welcome to Goa. On your arrival at the airport/railway station, you will be greeted by an agent’s representative, who will escort you to the hotel. At the hotel, check-in and relax. Now, you have the entire day at leisure to be spent just the way you want. You can explore the places in proximity to the hotel you are staying in, sample some local delicacies. Once you feel contented with the leisure activities of the day, come back to the hotel to simply indulge in the comfort and a cozy overnight stay.
Goa: Enjoy a sightseeing tour in North Goa
Enjoy a hearty breakfast with your loved ones before setting out to explore tourist attractions dotted all over in North Goa. Start with the centuries’ old Aguada Fort, where you can drink in the breathtaking view around and breathe in the fresh air. Now as per this Goa family tour package, you will be taken to Calangute Beach, which is the largest in North Goa. Proceed to Baga Beach, which is in proximity to Calangute Beach. Baga Beach has a lot in store like exciting nightlife, flea market, and eating-joints to keep its visitors intrigued. Next, visit Anjuna Beach. Celebrated for its full-moon parties, especially held during Christmas and New Year, the beach is a lovable point for vacationers. You will fall in love with its blissful atmosphere, where the soft moonlight casts a spell and foamy waves caress your feet. After an exciting day, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Goa: Indulge in a South Goa sightseeing tour
Greet the morning by savoring a scrumptious breakfast. Now, get ready for a sightseeing trip of South Goa. Begin your tour by seeking blessings at Shri Shantadurga Temple and Shri Mangesh Temple. Later, pay homage to Lord Jesus Christ at Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. After feeling spiritually enriched, move ahead for some visual treat at the Mormugao Harbour from the Dona Paula Bay. Mormugao Harbour is among the top-notch natural harbors of the country, dating back to the Portuguese era. When the sun sets, go for a family boat cruise on the Mandovi River. To manifold your cruising experience, there are dances and a live band sings Goan folk songs. Return to your hotel after this happening day as planned by your holiday package in Goa. Sleep peacefully overnight to be energized for the bouquet of adrenaline-charged activities the next day.
Goa: Enjoy a half day watersports and a half day leisure time
Savor a healthy breakfast before indulging in watersports as per this 6 nights 7 days Goa package. You will be taken to Candolim Beach to delight in watersports like Jet Ski, Paragliding, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride, and Speed Boat Ride. These activities take your Goa holidaying to an all new level. Lifeguards are present at the beach who ensure your safety with the water play. After enjoying watersports, relax for rest of the day. If you want to indulge in some more thrill, head to crocodile sightseeing, quad biking and birdwatching tour. If you are looking forward to buy some souvenirs, rush to shopping areas that are in proximity to Candolim Beach.
Goa: Island tour
Relish a filling breakfast before starting for a full day tour to explore the Grand Island. Head to Coco Beach jetty, where you will enjoy a boat ride to Grand Island while spotting the friendly dolphins. The crystal clear waters of the island will tempt you for swimming and snorkeling spree. The colorful coral colonies and marine life will enhance your fun with water. Once you have enjoyed the island attractions as per this Goa family tour package, proceed to delight in mesmeric views around, followed by a lip-smacking barbecue lunch at the island. Now drive back to the jetty to return to the hotel. On reaching the hotel, refresh and spend the remaining time with family as per your wish. Enjoy a sound sleep at the hotel.
Goa: Excursion to Dudhsagar Waterfalls & spice plantations
Have an energetic breakfast before starting off to visit one of the natural splendors of Goa - Dudhsagar Waterfalls, which is among the highest waterfalls of India. Carry a pair of binoculars to enjoy watching a variety of birds and animals. For trekking enthusiasts, there are exciting trekking trails. As you return from the waterfall, visit the aromatic Spice Plantations as planned by your holiday package in Goa. Here, traditions are maintained in harmony with Mother Nature. Spend some time amidst the flawless setting and soak in the purest essence of nature. Certainly, this tour will refresh your senses and revive you. Now, come back to the hotel and enjoy a cozy overnight stay.
Have one more breakfast on your Goa trip today and pack your bags to return home. Check–out from the hotel and be prepared to be transferred to the airport or railway station. En route, as you think about the wonderful time enjoyed in Goa, your return journey will be more pleasant.
De Alturas ResortStar Rating : Location: Goa
Survey No.42/2, Sinquerim Road, Baman Vaddo, Candolim, Goa 403515 .
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.