Enchanting Singapore-Bali Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Singapore: Night Safari
After your arrival at the Singapore Changi Airport, an agent’s representative will meet you and escort you to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and relax in your room to refresh yourself for the first phase of your Singapore honeymoon package. When the dusk falls, you will be taken for an exciting Night Safari - the world’s first nocturnal zoo. The exhilarating tram ride and fiery Thumbuakar tribal performance makes for a thrilling and adventurous experience with your beloved. Home to almost 130 species, the night safari tour takes you through 7 geographical regions of the world - from the Himalayan Foothills to Equatorial Africa. You can also take up the walking trails; an experience that will surely bedazzle you. Return to the hotel and snuggle the night away.
Singapore: City Tour and Sentosa Island
Relish a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel and start for the city tour that comes coupled with this Singapore and Bali package. First up on your itinerary for the day is the iconic Merlion Park from where you can enjoy a mesmerizing view of the Marina Bay Sands along with your partner. You will then be taken to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, the oldest Hoklo temple in Singapore. Seek the blessings of the divine for a fulfilling married life ahead and then gear up to visit Chinatown. An ethnic hub in Singapore, Chinatown is a popular tourist attraction. Splurge on your partner while in Chinatown and win their heart all over again. After a fun-filled day, gear up for a night full of excitement at Sentosa Island. A popular resort, your Sentosa Island trip includes a one-way cable car ride into the beautiful island, and adventurous rides such as Skyride and Luge, and Wings of Time. Relax overnight in your hotel in Singapore and shake off the day’s weariness.
Singapore: Universal Studios
After a lavish breakfast in the hotel, you will be picked for an unforgettable tour of Universal Studios - the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park. A haven for movie buffs, the Universal Studios houses attractions and offers exclusive movie-themed rides. Step beyond the screen and live your favourite movies along with your loved one and cherish this once in a lifetime opportunity. Set off for a 4-D adventure presented by Shrek and gang in Far Far Away Castle. Take a psychological thrill ride in darkness while witnessing Revenge of the Mummy. Also explore Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City, and The Lost World. Indeed a ‘filmy’ day with the love of your life! Come back to the hotel and gear up to head to Bali, the following day.
Bali: Day at Leisure
Welcome to Bali! You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Bali. After you have completed all the immigration and custom formalities, an agent’s representative will receive you at the airport in Bali and transfer you to your hotel. Your day is at leisure and you can spend it as per your whims and fancies. Boasting of a fancy nightlife - the Balinese culture offers an insane clubbing experience along with calm and serene restaurants. You can take your pick and spend the night waltzing away with your loved one. Come back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
Bali: City Tour
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up for a mesmerizing city tour of Bali. First up on your Bali sightseeing list is the Bajra Sandhi, a beautiful monument that commemorates the Balinese struggle against Dutch colonialism. This historical monument serves as an excellent backdrop for romantic photography and is thronged by honeymoon couples from all over the world. Next up on your itinerary for the day is the Bali Museum and Puputan Square. The Bali Museum is among the most famous places to visit in Denpasar city and displays the rich and glorious Balinese culture. The Puputan Square on the other hand is an urban, open space that is built in the memory of the rajahs of Badung. The park is a mesmerizing sight to behold during sunset. You will also be taken to the Tanah Lot Temple Tour on this fifth day of your Singapore and Bali honeymoon package. Famed for its unique offshore setting, the temple tour is the ideal end to a scintillating day. Come back to the hotel and snuggle the night away.
Bali: Kintamani Tour and Ubud Tour
Your third day in Bali will begin with a refreshing breakfast after which you shall be taken for a day tour of Kintamani and Ubud. One of the popular spots for sightseeing in Bali for honeymooners, the Kintamani volcano is a once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy the spellbinding view of Batur mountain and the crater lake along with your partner and reflect on the time you have shared so far. Next up, you shall be taken to visit the Celuk Village and the Goa Gajah temple. While the former is a famous jewellery centre, the latter was built in the 9th century and is a UNESCO World heritage site. You will also visit the Ubud Monkey Forest and the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Take in the ambiance of one of the best cities in the world, with your partner beside you and come back to the hotel for a cozy, overnight stay.
Bali: Kintamani Tour and Ubud Tour
After a healthy breakfast served in hotel, you will be picked up by an agent’s representative who shall take you to the Tanjung Benoa beach. Take up activities with your partner like jet ski, parasailing, scuba diving, banana boat, flying fish, snorkeling and many more and revel in the adventure. Come back to the hotel and gear up for your journey back home, the following day.
Bali: Day at leisure and Departure
Bid goodbye to the hotel after a sumptuous breakfast as your honeymoon culminates. You can spend the day shopping, before you take your flight back home to India.
Aqueen Hotel LavenderStar Rating : Location: Singapore
139 Lavender Street, Singapore 338 739, Singapore.
Atanaya HotelStar Rating : Location: Bali
Jl. Sunset Road No. 88A, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.