Greece And Turkey Tour Package
12 Days & 11 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 11 Nights/12 Days
Athens: Arrival and Hop On Hop Off Tour in Athens
Upon your arrival in Athens, you will be welcomed by the agent’s representative on the airport and would then be transferred to your hotel. After check in, you may relax for a while and then proceed on for a Hop On Hop Off Athens City Tour. This is a great way to view the city attractions including the Piraeus and you can get down at any of the 27 tourist spots that come on your way. You can later resume your journey by boarding another Hop on Hop off Bus running on the route.Post the city tour, you can return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Santorini: Athens to Santorini
Post breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Santorini. Upon your arrival in Santorini, you will be transferred to your new hotel for an enjoyable overnight stay.
Santorini: Tour of Volcano and Hot Springs in Santorini
After your breakfast, you will proceed for a cruise to the Volcano in Santorini. This cruise will depart from the Athinios Port and would give you the opportunity to witness the Volcano and the warm waters of the Hot Springs there. You can also take a refreshing dip in the Hot Springs. Post the cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mykonos: Ferry ride to Mykonos
After a hearty breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and proceed to the Port for a Ferry Ride to Mykonos. After you reach Mykonos, you will be transferred to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mykonos: Mykonos Cruise
Post breakfast, you will proceed for the Mykonos cruise in a glass bottom boat. This glass bottom boat - Discovery Glass bottom Yacht will depart from Platys Gialos and will make you witness the beautiful sea bed through the glass bottom. You will also visit various southern beaches on this boat and enjoy the views from different angles. Post the cruise, you will be transferred to your hotel in Mykonos for a comfortable overnight stay.
Athens: Ferry ride from Mykonos to Athens
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the port for a ferry to Athens. Upon your arrival in Athens, you will be transferred to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Istanbul: Bosphorus Dinner Cruise in Istanbul
Post breakfast, you check out from the hotel and are transferred to the airport as per your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you are dropped to your hotel where you can relax and freshen up. In the evening, you will be picked up for a Turkish Belly Dance Dinner Cruise on the Bosphorus. This night cruise is an enchanting experience and you will be served a welcome drink as soon as you board the cruise. Passing through the moonlight, you cruise will glide past Hotel Kempinski, Dolmabahce Palace on the European shores and the Beylerbeyi Palace, Kanlica and Anatolian Fortress in the Asian shore side. The cruise will host an open buffet with Turkish specialties and unlimited local drinks and barbecue. On your way, you will also witness the twinkling lights of Europe from Tarabya to Bebek. Later, you are transferred to your hotel.
Istanbul: Full Day Istanbul City Tour
After breakfast, you proceed for a full day Istanbul City Tour. You begin from the Old City of Istanbul and visit the ‘Sultanahmet Centre’ in the heart of the old city. Next is the Hagia (St.) Sophia, a basilica known for its incredible architecture. Just opposite the Hagia is the Blue Mosque that is famous for its Blue Iznik tiles and 6 unique minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. There is also the Hippodrome, a centre of all the sportive, political, eventive activities. The Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column, German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the famous monuments decorating the Hippodrome. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the most famous shopping destination and hosts the biggest ‘souk’ in the world with approx 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery gold , carpets, leatherware, and souvenirs. After lunch, you proceed to Topkapi Palace , Imperial Residence of Ottoman sultans exhibiting the Chinese porcelain, weapons, and calligraphy. You will also visit the Suleymaniye Mosque - built in the name of Suleyman the magnificent during 16th century and famous for its architecture. Post the tour, you will be transferred to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Cappadocia: Cappadocia Full Day City Tour I
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival in Kayseri, you are transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia. After check in, you will relax for a while and then proceed to the city centre for the Cappadocia city tour. Cappadocia Tour I - This tour will include the Devrent Valley where you will see different type of fairy chimneys. The famous chimneys among the many include ones with caps, cines, mushroom like forms and pointed rocks. You will love a walk through this amazing valley. Next would be the Zelve Open Air Museum which has some of the most important churches in the Valley. Apart from the churches, there are also houses, a mill, a mosque and several dovecotes. You will also visit the Pasabaglari (Monks Valley) where you will see fairy chimneys with multiple stems and caps. There is also a Chapel dedicated to St. Simeon and a hermit's shelter that has a fairy chimney with three heads. Next on the tour would be the Goreme Open Air Museum where the religious education was started. You will also visit the chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th and 13th century with frescos painted on the walls. Next stop is the Pigeon Valley where you will see a lot of pigeons and hear about how they used to help the send messages and fertilize the grapes. The last point on your tour would be the Uchisar Castle which resembles an Ortahisar in Style. The top of the citadel provides an amazing panoramic view of the surrounding area. Post the tour, you are transferred back to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Cappadocia: Cappadocia Full Day City Tour II
Post a hearty breakfast, you start your Cappadocia Tour II. The first stop would be at the Derinkuyu or Kaymakli Underground City. These two underground cities were dwellings of the Christian communities for refuge. It has all the properties of a normal city like the cellars, rooms, storage facilities etc. Next on the stop is the Ihlara Valley which is a canyon created by the cracking and collapsing which occurred as the basalt and the andesite lava from Mt. Hassadag cooled. The Melendiz river found its way through the cracks and eroded the canyon beds helping it give the form it is right now. Next attraction in Cappadocia is the Selime, which is situated at the end if the Ihlara Valley. It has Fairy chimneys resting on the steep hillside, and a basilica style cathedral, the Selime Sultan Tomb. You will also visit the Yaprakhisar Monastery and places like Agzikarahan, a well preserved Caravanserai. Post the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Istanbul: Leisure day in Istanbul
After your breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and will be transferred to the Denizli Airport for your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be dropped to your hotel where you can relax and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Istanbul: Departure from Istanbul
After breakfast, check out and leave for home.
Sea View HotelStar Rating : Location: Athens
4 Xanthou Str., Glyfada, Athens 16674, Greece.
Poseidon Beach HotelStar Rating : Location: Santorini
Kamari Santorini - 84700, Greece.
Vienoula Garden HotelStar Rating : Location: Myconos
Vrissi Myconos - 84600, Greece.
Sogut HotelStar Rating : Location: İstanbul
Kemal Paşa Mahallesi, Bukali Dede Sk. No:11, 34134 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
Anatolian HousesStar Rating : Location: Cappadocia
Cevizler Sk., 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.