Sparkling Dubai Desert Safari & Burj Khalifa Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Welcome to Dubai. Enjoy Dhow Cruise with International Buffet Dinner
Upon your arrival, an representative will receive you at the airport and drop you at your hotel. Upon reaching your hotel, complete your smooth check-in formalities before heading to your room.
The first day of your Dubai itinerary includes a lavish dinner over the traditional Dhow Cruise. Sail across the Dubai Creek and listen to some hip Bollywood and Arabic music. Gorge on a mouth-watering buffet dinner while enjoying the cruise’s unparalleled hospitality and royal services. Check out Dubai’s architectural fantasies as you sail by.
Mark an end of the first day of your Dubai 7 day package enjoying the warm desert breeze from the open-air deck, followed by a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Revel in a half day Dubai city tour
Post a hearty breakfast at your hotel, leave for a half day Dubai city tour. The tour commences with a visit to a bunch of popular tourist attractions in Dubai.
Dwell in Dubai’s enlightening history at the Dubai Museum and the Jumeirah Mosque. Visit Burj Al Arab Hotel - the world’s only seven-star hotel and the Atlantis Hotel, nestled atop the crescent-shaped Palm Island. Another notable attraction among the best places to explore in Dubai is the stunning Jumeirah Beach. Laze around or take a dip in the warm waters. End the second day of your Dubai tour with a sound sleep at your hotel.
Burj Khalifa and leisure day
Relish a delicious, fresh spread of breakfast at your hotel and proceed for the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Check out bird-eye views of the cityscapes from its sky-hugging heights.
Later, you can shop at city’s prominent shopping malls. Buy exotic merchandise like fashion apparels, spices, gold, gadgets and a lot more from the endless range of the best places to shop in Dubai. Return to your hotel and end the third exciting day of your Dubai tour with some refreshing sleep.
Optional: You can customize your Dubai holiday package with prime slots of Burj Khalifa for splendid views of the city (charges extra).
Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
Have a wholesome breakfast at your hotel and spend the first half of the day leisurely. In the evening, you’ll be picked up for Desert Safari. Indulge in a number of thrilling activities like dune bashing on the desert sands that are a highlight of your Dubai 6 nights package.
Enjoy cultural performances like belly dance, Tanura Show, and Fire Show by trained artists, and do some off roading on the sand dunes. Later, get to your hotel and end the fourth fun-filled day of your Dubai 7 days package.
Tip: Try various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, sand boarding, jeep racing, quad biking, and apply the traditional Arabic red henna on your hands. (Charges extra)
Abu Dhabi city tour & visit to Ferrari World
After a delectable early breakfast, set out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour and discover the alluring tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE whose well preserved rich ancient heritage keeps pace with its modern contemporary life. Marvel at the Emirates Palace and visit the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque. Later, test your driving skills in adrenaline-pumping, yet challenging F1 races at Ferrari World. Return to your hotel and retire for the night, ending this eventful day of your Dubai retreat.
Post a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, spend the day leisurely. Shop for some local Emirati souvenirs that you can present to your friends and relatives after your amazing Dubai tour and explore the city on your own. Try local Middle Eastern cuisines and get a taste of Dubai’s rich culture.
Departure with sweet memories
Have a filling breakfast at your hotel and proceed for the airport. Board your evening flight back home with beautiful memories of your amazing holiday in Dubai.
Smana Hotel Al RaffaStar Rating : Location: Dubai
37th Street,Al Mina Road,Al Raffa - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.