Best Selling Dubai Holiday Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Arrival at Dubai & Dhow Cruise with dinner
A representative will receive you at the airport and escort you at your hotel, driving past the sky-high buildings and ultra-chic contemporary settings. Check-in at the hotel. De-stress yourself before you start your invigorating Dubai tour.
Get ready for a Dhow Cruise ride in the evening. Enjoy splendid views of the city from atop the cruise. Indulge in a lavish dinner on this traditional cruise with a fresh spread of the most finger-licking international buffet dinner. After an eventful first day of your Dubai package, return to your hotel and have a sound, refreshing sleep.
Enjoy Half-day Dubai City Tour and visit the Burj Khalifa
Post a sumptuous breakfast, gallivant away on a refreshing half-day Dubai city tour. Visit the enlightening Dubai Museum and see the stunningly gorgeous Jumeirah Mosque. Enjoy glittering vistas of the world famous Burj Al Arab hotel, and take pictures in the backdrop of the absolutely grand Atlantis hotel sitting atop the crescent-shaped Palm Island. Take a rejuvenating stroll at Jumeirah Beach with a cool mocktail in your hand and check out bird’s eye view landscapes of Dubai from the massive heights of the Burj Khalifa. Shop at the city’s most famous shopping malls and buy yourself some fancy and fashionable Dubai merchandise. Another exciting day of your Dubai holiday package comes to an end. Return to your hotel for some peaceful sleep and end the second day of your enchanting Dubai vacation.
Optional: Customize your Dubai tour package by requesting for a premium slots of Burj Khalifa’s observation deck in your Dubai holiday itinerary (charges extra).
Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
Post a nutritious breakfast, spend some leisure time with your family and kids. Set off for an adventure-packed Desert Safari tour. Engage in exciting desert activities like dune bashing, sand boarding and camel riding. Watch cultural performances by trained artists and indulge in a thrilling session of off-roading. Enjoy a lavish spread of tempting cuisines laid out for you on the cool Arabian sands. Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel and call off day three of your invigorating Dubai getaway.
Tip: Try various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, sand boarding, jeep racing, quad biking, and apply the traditional Arabic red henna on your hands (charges extra).
Abu Dhabi city tour & Ferrari World tour
Wander through the enchanting realms of Abu Dhabi and enjoy intoxicating rides in the Ferrari World on the fourth day of your 6 days Dubai holiday package.
Enjoy some fresh breakfast at your hotel and set out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour. Roam through this posh city which is the capital of the UAE. Explore both its rich ancient traditions and its modern contemporary side. Later, get to Ferrari World and enjoy a number of delightful attractions at this renowned theme park. Race your trained opponents in tough F1 races or indulge in the wide range of rides that’ll take your breath away. End the fourth day of your 5 night Dubai itinerary with a comfortable sleep at your hotel.
Aquaventure Waterpark & Lost Chambers
Welcome another beautiful day of your trip to Dubai with delicious breakfast and set out for a fun-filled day to Aquaventure waterpark in Atlantis The Palm. Enjoy the numerous rides and water activities that will leave you asking for more. Also, visit Lost Chambers and marvel at the vibrant, dynamic marine world up close. After an exciting day amidst the underwater life get transferred back to the hotel for a comfortable stay and put an end to the fifth day of your happening Dubai vacation.
Leave Dubai with sweet memories of the trip
Have a filling breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport. Board your flight back home with happy memories of your sweet Dubai holiday!
Admiral Plaza HotelStar Rating : Location: Dubai
Bur Dubai Dubai - P.O. Box 26888 , United Arab Emirates.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.