Marvelous Singapore Family Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Singapore: Arrival and a Night Safari tour
After arrival at the airport, an agent’s representative will meet and transfer you to the hotel. Relax at the hotel before you will be taken for an exceptional and exciting trip to the world's first wildlife park at night- Night Safari. Watch how animals behave in their natural habitat when night falls. See antics of elephants, tapirs, rhinos, lions, giraffes, and tigers with a vast variety of birds. Take up any of the three walking trails on foot - the Fishing Cat Trail, the Leopard Trail, or the Forest Giants Trail. After having a great time, return to the hotel and relax overnight.
Singapore: An exciting Singapore city tour
After breakfast, get ready for a pleasurable trip to the city. Explore natural views at Merlion Park's Marina Bay, Mount Faber for a splendid view of the harbor and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the city. Don't miss out on Thian Hock Keng Temple, The Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, and drive through Orchard Road to enhance your vacation delight. Once the day has introduced to some of the hotspots of the city, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Singapore: A spectacular Sentosa Island trip
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and be prepared for unlimited doses of fun at Sentosa Island. Take pleasure in cable car rides and Underwater World. Manifold the joy of your visit to this island with the world-class water show. It features dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, bursts of fire and foot-tapping music in an underwater setting, transporting you to an enchanted world. In addition, enjoy Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time. After a pleasurable day, return to your hotel for a sound sleep.
Singapore: Your love trip concludes
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to Universal Studios to “live” the movies. The region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios is a heaven for movie buffs. It houses attractions and offers movie-themed rides that are exclusive. Shows and rides are mostly based on superhit movies. Let Shrek and Gang take you to an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. If you love thrill, go to face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy – a psychological thrill ride in darkness. Also visit Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City, and The Lost World. After an amazing day, come back to the hotel and relax overnight.
Singapore: Journey back home
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the airport. Catch your flight back to India with plenty of sweet memories of the trip.
Parc Sovereign Hotel TyrwhittStar Rating : Location: Singapore
165 Tyrwhitt Road Little India, Singapore - 207569, Singapore.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.