Romance in Sri Lanka Special Honeymoon Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Sigiriya: Arrival in Colombo
An agent’s representative will receive you, once you arrive at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo and will also help you with your transfers to the hotel in Sigiriya. En route, you will get to visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and witness innocent baby elephants being fed by caretakers. You can also visit Dambulla Cave Temple that has 80 ancient caves. On the way, you will get to enjoy the experience of climbing 1,200 steps that lead to the top of Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Also visit Water Garden, Frescoes, Mirror Wall, and Lions Paw at Sigiriya. Once you reach Sigiriya, check into the hotel and then stay for the night. Tip: Make sure you wear clothing that covers your legs and shoulders while visiting temples in Sri Lanka. Carry a sarong or a scarf for the same if needed.
Kandy: Off to the heritage city
After a hearty breakfast, get transferred to the beautiful city of Kandy. Enjoy the scenic views en route and once you reach, check into the hotel. Rest for a while and then set out and explore the beautiful Tooth Relic Temple, where the sacred relic of the Buddha’s tooth is. Take your beloved’s hand and head over to the Ceylon Tea Museum and let the wonderful aroma embrace both of you. Next, head over to Kandy Lake and just sit back and relax. You can also buy some knickknacks for each other at Market Square. After a fun day, head back to the hotel and stay the night. Optional: If you have time, request for a short trip to Kitulgala and indulge in a bit of whitewater rafting. (charges extra)
Nuwara Eliya: Sightseeing tour
Start the day with a delicious breakfast with your loved one and then check out from the hotel. Set out to explore the English ambiance of the rose-tinted Nuwara Eliya town on your honeymoon trip in Sri Lanka.Enjoy a fun scenic ride with your beloved through the estates and then head over to Peradeniya Botanical Garden. Stop at the Ramboda Waterfalls and click pictures of you and your better half under these majestic falls. Once you have spent a fun day with each other, check into the hotel and stay for the night.
Bentota: Beach walks & much more
Start the day with a hearty breakfast and then check out from the hotel. You and your loved one will then be transferred to Bentota. Enjoy the scenic views en route as you journey through to Bentota on this honeymoon trip to Sri Lanka. Once you reach Bentota, check into the resort and then head over to the beach. Take romantic walks on the beach and go fishing. You can also take part in interacting with the cute turtles at the Turtle Hatchery project. Once you have spent your time at the beach, head back to the hotel and rest.
Colombo: Welcome to the capital city
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and then check out from the hotel. Whisper sweet nothings in your beloved’s ears en route to the garden city of the east, Colombo. When you reach, check into the hotel and then head over for a sightseeing tour of this beautiful city on your honeymoon in Sri Lanka. Visit the Galle Face Green and just rest on the vast lawns. Then see the beauty of the Dutch architecture at the Old City Hall and the Dutch Period Museum. Head back with your partner to the hotel and end the night with a romantic candlelight dinner and some peaceful rest.
Colombo: Time to depart
Enjoy a grand breakfast on the last day of your Sri Lanka honeymoon tour and then head over to the Colombo International Airport. You and your partner will have amazing memories of your time spent here.
Grand Kalundawa Waterfront ResortStar Rating : Location: Dambulla
Kalundawa Road, Dambuluoya Junction, Dambulla, 20500 Dambulla, Sri Lanka.
Heaven Seven KandyStar Rating : Location: Kandy
Sangaraja Mawatha, Kandy Lake Front, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka.
Thuring Holiday BungalowStar Rating : Location: Nuwara Eliya
No. 1, 3rd Lane, Kalukele Junction, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka.
Coco Royal Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Kalutara
Beach Road, Mahawaskaduwa, Kalutara 12000, Sri Lanka.
Great Southern Hotel ColomboStar Rating : Location: Colombo
382 Galle Rd, Colombo 00600, Sri Lanka.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.