Classic Thekkady, Kumarakom, Kerala Family Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Munnar: Arrival in Kerala
Your trip begins with arrival at Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station. From here, you will be transferred to Munnar – the beautiful hill station of Kerala. En route, the stretches of colonial bungalows, tea plantations, and rhythmic waterfalls treat your senses. You can also stop at the aromatic spice plantations, followed by a visit to the beautiful Cheeyappara and Valara Falls. Enjoying the scenic pleasures, you will reach Munnar. It is time to check-in to the hotel and relax. Remaining day is at leisure according to this Kerala trip for 5 days 4 nights, which you can enjoy as your wish. Explore your hotel or visit nearby markets. Later, return to the hotel for a delicious dinner with your family, followed by a relaxing overnight stay.
Munnar: Enjoy a sightseeing trip of the town
Greet the morning with a lovely breakfast and get ready for a day of exploring this picturesque hill town. Start with visiting the Tea Museum and sipping on the freshly brewed samples of some tea. Being refreshed with the tea, head to the next part of your day tour. Enjoy Blossom Park, Elephant ride, Hydel Park, Eravikulam National Park, Echo Point, and Mattupetty Dam. Your kids will be super excited to ride elephant and watch wild animals in National Parks. Don’t skip the Photo Point, where just as the name suggests, you can click pictures. The photo stop is followed by a shopping session at local markets where you buy souvenirs to carry home. When the sun sets, return to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay. Note: The Tea Museum remains closed on Mondays. So if are in Munnar on a Monday, try to include a visit to Tea Museum some other day during your stay in this hill station.
Thekkady: Arrival and a visit to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Kickstart your day with a hearty breakfast and check out from the hotel. Now, it is time to move to Thekkady, the next destination of your family trip. Meandering through luxuriant grasslands, trekking trails, spice plantations, wonderful waterfalls, and mist coated mountains, you will reach Thekkady. Upon your arrival, get transferred to the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and wash away the journey fatigue. After relaxing, head to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for a dose of sightseeing in the wilderness, enriching your 5 days Kerala family trip package. In addition, enjoy a jungle safari and grab an opportunity to spot wild animals in their natural habitat. As the sun calms down, it is time to explore the Kumily village, focusing more on its spice market. You can also choose to trek in Ramakkalmedu - a picturesque hill station. Once you are done with sightseeing and shopping or trekking, come back to the hotel. Relish a delectable dinner and hop on your cozy beds for a sound sleep. Optional: You can also add to your vacation by going for a bamboo rafting session at Periyar Lake (charges extra).
Kumarakom: Arrival and houseboat experience
After enjoying a nutritious breakfast, check out from the hotel to move to the next destination of your trip – Kumarakom. On arrival, you will be taken to the houseboat for a wonderful experience. Check into the houseboat and then help yourself to a hearty lunch onboard. After a while, enjoy a pleasurable cruise along the picturesque backwaters of Kumarakom with your family. The exciting day ends with a delicious dinner and a comfy overnight stay in the houseboat.
Post breakfast, disembark from the houseboat. Now, you will be transferred to Kochi airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station. From here, you will be catching your flight/boarding your train back home with a bagful of beautiful memories.
Bella Vista ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Chithirapuram Post Chithirapuram Munnar - 685565, Kerala.
Hotel Grand ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Lake Road Thekkady - Kerala, India.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Kumarakom
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.