Grand Himachal Honeymoon Package By Cab
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Transfer from Delhi to Shimla by private cab
On day 1 morning, as you reach the pickup point in Delhi, board the cab and start a memorable journey to Shimla. Behold the lovely views and sceneries on the way and do not forget to capture them in your camera. Have lunch on the way. On arrival in Shimla, check into the hotel and unwind. You will have some leisure time before dinner. Spend some quality time with your partner and then head for an indulgent dinner, which will be served at the hotel’s in-house restaurant.
Shimla: Sightseeing tour of major tourist places
Start the day 2 of your Himachal honeymoon itinerary with a hearty and nutritious breakfast. Soon after, a private cab will take your for a sightseeing tour of Shimla. Romance to beautiful hilly surroundings and the cool weather at Kufri. Here you can go pony riding, yak riding, skiing, sledging, and other fun activities. After spending some quality time in Kufri, you can head out for some local sightseeing in the nearby area. Local tourist places that you cover on this day include Jakhoo Temple, Indira Gandhi Holiday Home, flourishing forests, and verdant orchards. Later return to Shimla and explore Mall Road, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Christ church, and Kali Bari Temple. Then head back to the hotel and enjoy the delicious night meal. An after dinner walk in the cool.
Manali: A road trip through the mountains
Next morning, wake up early to enjoy the gorgeous sunrise and enjoy some private moments together before breakfast time. Savour the morning spread and then pack up to check out of the hotel. Then you will board the cab and proceed to Manali. Enjoy the beautiful road trip and capture memorable moments of your Himachal honeymoon in your camera. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Utilize the next few hours to relax in the hotel premises or head out to nearby surroundings on your own, if time permits. Have a private, romantic dinner at the hotel’s in-house restaurant. End the third day of your Himachal itinerary by spend the rest of the night in the hotel in Manali. Be prepared for a power-packed next day.
Manali: Sightseeing tour and shopping
Start the next day of this Himachal tour package with a delicious morning meal and then get ready for local sightseeing in Manali. Also known as valley of Gods, Manali has a lot of temples. You can seek blessings of the Almighty at Hadimba Devi temple, Shiv Temple, and Rama Temple. Later you can cover Old Manali, US Club, Naggar Palace, Vashisht Village, and Tibetan-Monastery. Towards the evening, get ready for some shopping time. Manali has two major shopping hubs - Mall Road & IBEX Market - where you can buy souvenirs to take home from your mindblowing Himachal honeymoon tour. Later on, come back to the hotel for a romantic dinner and enjoy your overnight stay in Manali.
Full day tour of Solang Valley
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to enjoy an for an adventurous day at the Solang Valley.Today you will get an opportunity to quench your thirst for adventure by indulging in various thrilling activities like skiing, Horse riding, ropeway, Yak riding, paragliding, zorbing, and more (at own expenses). After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Dharamshala: Romantic long ride to the home of Dalai Lama
As you wake up to a pleasant morning, the breakfast will be served in the hotel’s restaurant. Post your morning grub, pack up for a lovely drive that will take you to yet another spellbinding hill-station in Himachal - Dharamshala. Enroute, take pit stops at Manikaran Gurudwara and take a plunge into its hot water springs. Once you reach the hotel and check-in, relax a bit. It is the abode of His Holiness - The Dalai Lama, which further adds to the serenity of the place. You can also indulge in some shopping at the local markets in Dharamshala. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Dharamshala, Dalhousie: Local sightseeing and the best of nature
On day 7 of your honeymoon itinerary, delight your taste buds with a yummy and healthy breakfast, and get ready for another fun-filled day of sightseeing in your Himachal honeymoon package. Explore the seamless blend of Himachali and Tibetan culture and beliefs as both peacefully co-exist in Dharamshala. Your local sightseeing tour will cover places such as the official residence of Dalai lama, Mcleodganj, Tibetan Monasteries, beautiful forests, nature trails, and local markets. Later in the day, you will start for Dalhousie. Once you reach there, check into the hotel and relax. Explore the amenities of the hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Dalhousie: Back to Delhi
After a lip-smacking breakfast, a private cab will take you to the last destinations of your 8 days Himachal itinerary - Khajjiar. Also, known as Mini Switzerland of India, Khajjiar is a small hill-station with a lake in the middle and dense pine and deodar forests circling it. You can sit or walk around on the lush green grass and enjoy a blissful time doing nothing. Make sure you click many memorable pictures to always keep these wonderful moments of your Himachal honeymoon alive. Towards the evening, board the cab to Delhi and say goodbye to the magical landscapes and the romantic weather that gave your memories for a lifetime. It’s time to leave for Delhi and then head back home.
Satyam Paradise HotelStar Rating : Location: Shimla
Shimla Kalka Road | Tara Devi, Shimla 171010, India.
Mountain Green VillaStar Rating : Location: Manali
Kanyal Rd, Simsa Village, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131.
Meghavan Holiday ResortStar Rating : Location: Dharamshala
Bhagsunag, Near Mcleodganj, Upper Dharamshala, Kangra, Bhagsunag, Near Mcleodganj, Upper Dharamshala , Himachal Pradesh India.
Hotel MongasStar Rating : Location: Dalhousie
Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie Dalhousie - 176304 Himachal Pradesh, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.