Superb Bali Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Kuta: Arrival and day at leisure
On your arrival at the Denpasar Airport, you will be met by a representative of the tour agent. You will be transferred to your hotel, where you can check in and relax for a while. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, so choose to spend it as you like. Take a look at the local markets, if you fancy buying a few souvenirs.
Kuta: Extensive sightseeing tour
As part of your package, today, you get to explore all the attractions near Kuta and more. After a hearty breakfast, head out for your day long excursion. As part of the package, you get to enjoy Barong and Keris dance today, in Batubalan. Next stop would be at the art villages of Ubud, such as Celuk for gold and silver jewelry, Mas for wood carvings and Batuan for traditional paintings. You also get to visit Tegenungan Waterfalls, located on the Petanu River, followed by a stop at the Seribatu spice garden. As part of such Bali 5 nights packages you also get to visit Batur Volcano and the Crater Lake, from where you can get a panoramic view of the entire region spread under your feet. Pay a visit to the rice terraces of Tegallalang, followed by an enjoyable stopover at the Ubud Monkey Forest that is located in the Padangtegal village. Explore the 12.5 hectares of forestland, and see nearly 190 species of trees here and more than 700 monkeys. Return to the hotel for the night.
Kuta: Exciting dolphin tour
Leave your hotel really early in the morning to get to Lovina Beach, a famed dolphin habitat and an ideal spot for dolphin watching. Board a traditional outrigger boat, and reach the spot where you are most likely to find the dolphins gamboling around. Enjoy taking pictures as well as a sublime sunrise. After wrapping up this trip, you get to enjoy another full day tour on your way back to Kuta as per your Bali tour package 6 days 5 nights. Cover places such as Gitgit waterfall, Twin Lake View, Ulundanu Beratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple. Return to your hotel for the night.
Ubud: Arrival and tour of Nusa Dua
After you are done with your breakfast, it is time to check out from your hotel and leave for Nusa Dua. On arrival at Nusa Dua, you can enjoy 2 water sports activities as part of these 5 nights in Bali tour package, the perfect setting for an adventure sports lover. You also get to enjoy a delectable lunch at an Indian restaurant, followed by a thoroughly enjoyable shopping spree at the local market of Nusa Dua. After you are through here, it is time to check into your very own private Pool Villa, at your Ubud hotel.
Ubud: Spa session and day at leisure
Post breakfast, you have the entire day at leisure as per your Bali 6 days itinerary. You can opt to stay ensconced in your room, or explore the local markets near the hotel. Towards the evening you will be able to enjoy an amazing spa session as part of your package. The experience of an authentic Balinese Spa is sure to make you feel on top of the world. Spend the night relaxing completely at your hotel, on the last night of your package.
After a great breakfast at your hotel, it is time to check out of the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey home.
Sun Boutique HotelStar Rating : Location: Kuta
Jl. Sunset Road, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
Alam Puri Art Museum VillaStar Rating : Location: Ubud
Jl. Trenggana No.108, Penatih, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80238, Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.