Package Itinerary | 10 Nights/11 Days
Melbourne: Welcome to Australia
Your trip to Australia starts in Melbourne. As you arrive at the Melbourne Airport, you will be escorted to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel & destress yourself. Explore the various attractions of Melbourne like the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and the Melbourne City Centre. Go shopping or gorge on some delicious local Australian delicacies and then head back to the hotel and rest for the night.
Melbourne: The Great Ocean Road Tour
Start the day with a truly authentic breakfast and head out for the Great Ocean Road Tour. This day-long tour will include stopovers at the Great Otway National Park Rainforest and the Port Campbell National Park. Post lunch, check out the unique rock formations of the 12 Apostles at Port Campbell are a must see tourist attraction on your holiday in Australia. After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel and relax.
Gold Coast: Arrival
Eat a hearty breakfast early in the morning and check out from the hotel. Catch your flight to Brisbane and embark on a scenic road trip to Gold Coast once you land. Upon arrival at Gold Coast, check in at the hotel & de-stress yourself. The rest of the day can be spent at your own leisure and you can go sightseeing or shopping for some lovely souvenirs. After you have had your share of adventure, go back to the hotel and sleep off the night.
Gold Coast: Movie World tour
Treat yourself to a lavish buffet breakfast & get set for a day filled with fun and adventure at the Movie World theme park with high voltage rides like Green Lantern Coaster and Superman Escape. There is an entire kids section with roller coasters and themed rides. Tourists can pick plenty of memorabilia at the many shopping centers here before returning to the hotel. After an eventful fourth day of your Australia tour itinerary, shed the weariness with some sleep as another exciting day awaits.
Gold Coast: Dreamworld Tour
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and proceed for a full day tour of the theme park - Dreamworld that not only has thrilling rides but exciting shows, animal exhibits, merchandise shops and food outlets. With over 27 rides to try and myriad themed lands, tourists can enjoy their holiday in Australia to the fullest. Kids will love the themed lands within the park including Ocean Parade, Kid's World, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island, and the Australian Wildlife Experience. Once you’ve had your fill of fun, head back to the hotel and refresh yourself for the next day.
Sydney: ShowBoat Indian Dinner Cruise
Transfer to the Brisbane airport to board a flight to the next destination of your Australia tour- Sydney. Once you reach Sydney, check into the hotel and rest for a while. In the evening, you will be taken to Darling Harbor where you can go on a ShowBoat Indian Dinner Cruise. Gorge on some delicious food, enjoy live cabaret shows and watch a magician perform tricks while you cruise along the harbor. Head back to the hotel after a tiring day and retire for the night.
Sydney: City tour
Start your day with an early morning breakfast. You’ll be picked up from your hotel and dropped at the major attractions of Sydney. With your unique 4 combination ticket, travelers can visit popular Sydney hotspots like Sydney Opera House, Madame Tussauds, Sydney Tower Eye, & more. The tour ends at Circular Quay or Darling Harbor and one can enjoy the beautiful views of the city from here. Spend the rest of the day enjoying shopping in the central business district. Rest at the hotel once you return as another exciting & adventurous day of your Australia holiday itinerary awaits you.
Sydney: Blue Mountains Tour
Wake up to a hearty breakfast and prepare yourself for an exciting journey ahead. Commence a full-day Blue Mountains Tour with stopovers at the Blaxland, Wentworth Falls, Lawson villages & Leura village. Treat yourself to delightful candies & leave for the next stopover. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Three Sisters Viewpoint at the Echo Point and then head over to the Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can feed kangaroos and pet koalas. This exciting tour ends with a cruise along the Parramatta River. After a tiring day, head back to the hotel and rest.
Cairns: Arrival and Leisure Day
After a delicious breakfast, you will be transferred to the Sydney Airport to board a flight to Cairns. Once you reach, check into the hotel and then spend the rest of the day at leisure. Go and shop for souvenirs of your Australia trip and savor the local cuisine. You can also go down to the beachfront and relax on a hammock or the cool sand. Head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Cairns: Green Island Tour
Have a delicious breakfast and then head out for a tour to the Green Islands. This tour will also include a self-guided island walk, fish feeding, and a semi-submarine tour. You can choose from four options: a Glass Bottom Boat tour or a full day of snorkeling where the first dive will cost extra. Explore the island to the fullest and enjoy the views on this holiday in Australia and create everlasting memories. Head back to your hotel and retire for the night marking an end to the last day of your Australia tour package.
Cairns: Depart for home
Enjoy a grand breakfast and then head to the airport and board your flight back home with fond memories of one of your best holiday experiences ever.
10 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Airport transfers on SIC basis.
Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
All tours on SIC basis.
Return airport transfers on SIC basis::Blue Mountain tour & transfers.
Passes for Sydney city tour.
Showboat Dinner Cruise.
Great Ocean road tour & transfers.
Green Island tour & transfers.
Dreamworld: Entry tickets & transfers.
Movie World: Entry tickets & transfers.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.