Exuberant Port Blair Packages
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Arrival in Port Blair
On your arrival at the Veer Savarkar international airport, you will be received by your agent’s representative who will drop you at the TSG Grand hotel. Post the check-in, you will be given enough time to settle down in your room following which the sightseeing tour would commence. The first stop would be at Samudrika museum. This museum is run by the Indian Navy and aims to impart knowledge about the ocean environment and marine life. It gives knowledge about the history of the island, geographical information, and its Archaeology. The next stop would be Cellular Jail. In pre-independence era, this place was used as a colonial prison by the Britishers to exile political prisoners. After exploring the jail, there will be a light and sound show in which various artists enact the life of prisoners of that time. Post the show you will be taken back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Port Blair: The Island Retreat
The second day of your trip starts with a visit to the North Bay island situated in the South Andaman district. This is one of the most visited islands of the city with rich coral reefs and thrilling water activities for the tourists to enjoy. The driver will then take you to the Ross island which is situated at a distance of around 2 kilometers from the main city in the South Andaman district. Ross Island was the first administrative settlement of the Britishers in Andaman. The main attractions of this island are the remarkable buildings and churches. Sightseeing tour of day 2 ends here. Head back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Port Blair: Welcome to Baratang Island
This day of your trip is dedicated to exploring the Baratang island which is situated in the North and Middle Andaman district at a distance of 100 kilometers from Port Blair. Baratang Island is blanketed with dense forests of all types ranging from swamp forests to evergreen to littoral forests. It has alluring white sand beaches along its coast. The most astonishing part of this island is the mud volcanoes which are not found in any other part of India. Limestone caves are also one of the major tourist attractions of this island. Another popular sightseeing spot is the Parrot island which is a home to a wide variety of parrots. The sight of thousands of parrots flying back to their nests after sunset is a view worth watching. Head back to the hotel for a sound sleep after a long and exhausting journey.
Port Blair: Some more delightful sightseeing
Port Blair holiday packages also allow you to explore the alluring beaches of the city. Day 4 of your package will commence with a visit to Mount Harriet, the third highest peak of Andaman. You will also get the privilege of visiting the Mount Harriet National park. Post Mount Harriet exploration, you will be taken to the Chidiya Tapu which is located at a distance of 30 kilometers from the main city, and it takes approximately one hour to reach there. This place is famous for bird watching and also provides a great view of the sunset. Your next stop would be at Corbyn’s Cove beach. It is a crescent shaped beach covered with gigantic coconut trees where travelers can relax and enjoy various water sports.Head back to the hotel and relax in your room until next morning.
Port Blair: The Island tour
After breakfast you will be taken for a full day excursion to North Bay where the underwater world comes alive. You will be amazed as you explore the underwater corals and indulge in water activities like semi-submarine ride and glass bottom boat ride. From there you will proceed for the last sightseeing tour as part of your package as you proceed to Ross Island. The island was once the administrative headquarter from where the British controlled the entire Andaman archipelago. Today the ruins at the island make for great nature walks surrounded by deers, peacocks and exotic birds. Post your sightseeing, return to your hotel at Port Blair for a comfortable overnight stay.
Time bid adieu to the island city with some beautiful and memorable experiences. Pack all your stuff, and check out from the hotel. A cab will transfer you to the airport. From here, board your flight back home.
TSG GrandStar Rating : Location: Port Blair
Andaman Trunk Road, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.