Udaipur Mount Abu Rajasthan Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Launch your exclusive Rajasthan tourism package with a comfortable drive to the enchanting city of Udaipur. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel and freshen up for the exciting day ahead. On the first day of your Rajasthan package, you will visit some of the major attractions of Rajasthan like the Lake Palace, Jagmandir Island, Vintage car museum and Shilpgram. After this, you will get a chance to take in the breathtaking sunset at the Monsoon Palace. Return to the hotel at night for an overnight stay.
Udaipur: Explore the Exquisite Land
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast before heading out for an incredible day of visiting other attractions of Udaipur as a part of your Rajasthan tour itinerary. Today you will visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir to marvel the contrasting culture and extraordinary history. Later, you will also be taken to the Pratap Memorial, an 18th-century monument which is perched on the top of Pearl Hill in Udaipur. End the day with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Mount Abu: Arrival
After a filling breakfast, checkout from your hotel to embark on the next leg of your Rajasthan holiday package. Enjoy a comfortable drive to Mount Abu and check in the hotel to relax and freshen up. Post lunch, visit the 11th century Dilwara Jain Temple which is famous for its extraordinary architecture and marvellous stone carvings. After marvelling at the amazing carvings, relax on your cruise through the Nakki Lake at Sunset. The scenic beauty on the cruise will surely take you to another world. Return to hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mount Abu: Time to say Goodbye
As per your Rajasthan tour itinerary, end your magical vacation with a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Drive back home with fond memories of magnificence and splendour.
Hotel Hilltop PalaceStar Rating : Location: Udaipur
5, Ambavgarh Fatehsagar Udaipur – 313001 Rajasthan, India.
Hotel KarnavatiStar Rating : Location: Mount Abu
Gaumukh Road Corner, Abu Cart Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.