Alluring Singapore and Malaysia Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Singapore: Arrival and a Night Safari visit
Once your flight lands on the Singapore International airport, you will be greeted and escorted to the hotel. Register yourself at the hotel reception and freshen up. At night, be prepared for an exceptional Night Safari trip, which is among the top things to do in Singapore. Enjoy a tram ride that will take you to the encounter wild animals in their natural habitat. Here you can observe their behavior when it is dark. Your tram ride is topped by a live commentary that throws light on the animal life in the wilderness. Once the safari has thrilled you to the core, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Singapore: Enjoy city tour
Wake up to a hearty morning meal and get ready to explore the places to see in Singapore with a half-day city tour today. Head to marvel at the myriad attractions dotted all over the city such as Merlion, Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, and Raffles Landing. Other attractions that will keep you intrigued today are Orchard Road, Little India, and Chinatown. Second half of the day is at your disposal as per your 3 day Singapore itinerary. You can make the most of it by going for a bout of shopping and buy home souvenirs. Other attractions that you can explore on your own include Gardens by the Bay, Jurong Bird Park, and Singapore Botanical Garden. Spare some time to pamper your taste buds to the authentic Asian cuisine. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel and hop in to your cozy beds for a relaxing sleep.
Singapore: ‘Celebrate’ movies at The Universal Studios
Arise to a filling breakfast and set off to partake in life-size celebrations of movies at the Universal Studios – Southeast Asia's first Hollywood movie theme park. In this world class theme park, which is among the top attractions in Singapore, you can go beyond the screen and take a movie-themed joyride. Delight in several shows and various attractions based on your favorite superhit movies as well as television series. Don’t miss out on attractions such as Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Madagascar, and Lost World. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel and slip into your beds for a peaceful sleep.
Langkawi: Off to an exotic Malaysian island
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, get transferred to the airport and board your flight to Langkawi. On arrival at Langkawi airport, you will be escorted to your hotel. Get yourself registered at the hotel reception and refresh. Rest of the day is at leisure, which you can enjoy as per your plan. You can enjoy riding an elephant, shop to your heart’s content in the East Village, or head to Underwater World Langkawi. Later, return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Langkawi: Delight in a lovely day
Kickstart your day with a toothsome morning meal and be prepared to indulge in an action-packed day as per your Singapore and Malaysia tour. Head to the duty-free shopping hub of the island - Kuah Town. Here, you can shop at retail outlets and malls for items such as liquor, apparel, cigarettes, chocolates, and perfumes. Now, proceed to Atma Alam Batik Art Village and create an art piece by implementing traditional Malaysian batik techniques. Here you can also grab some locally designed batik prints at reasonable rates. Next up is the ‘Gamat’ (sea cucumber) factory or Nusantara, where you will learn that locals believe in the healing power of gamat . Watch how gamat is prepared with diverse herbs and roots to treat various ailments. Later, come back to the hotel for a sound sleep as planned by this Langkawi 2 days trip.
Kuala Lumpur: Arrival at the capital
Relish a lovely breakfast and check out from the hotel . Get transferred to the airport and fly to Kuala Lumpur. Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and relax. Remaining part of the day is free for you to take pleasure in the way you want. You need not worry about what to visit in Kuala Lumpur as there is no dearth of the same. Visit Petaling Street Market in Chinatown, Petrosains Art Gallery, and Aquaria KLCC (an oceanarium) to make the most of your leisure day. After enjoying the day to the fullest, come back to the hotel for a soothing sleep.
Kuala Lumpur: City tour and departure
After a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel as it is time to bid goodbye to Kuala Lumpur. From the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home. Return to India with your heart and camera loaded with memories to treasure.
Parc Sovereign Hotel TyrwhittStar Rating : Location: Singapore
165 Tyrwhitt Road Little India, Singapore - 207569, Singapore.
Bayview Hotel LangkawiStar Rating : Location: Langkawi
Jalan Pandak Mayah 1, Pusat Bandar Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia.
Ibis Styles KL CherasStar Rating : Location: Kuala Lumpur
Jalan C180/1, Dataran C 180, 43200 Cheras 9 Miles, Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.