Luxury Palm Atlantis Dubai Honeymoon Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Arrival at Dubai & Dhow Cruise with dinner
A warm welcome awaits you on your honeymoon at the Dubai International Airport. Meet the representative who will escort you to your hotel. Complete check-in formalities and de-stress yourself. Spend the day leisurely or cuddle up with your better half for some intimate moments.
Later in the evening, get dressed for the romantic Dhow Cruise dinner - a ride that takes you along the Dubai Creek. Enjoy a luxurious supper served on board in a dreamlike environment and luxuriate under the cruise’s unrivalled hospitality.
Optional: Request for private luxury transfers while customizing your 5 day honeymoon package to Dubai from India to enjoy your special vacation like royalty (charges extra).
Half-day Dubai city tour & Burj Khalifa
Wake up to a beautiful morning with your sweetheart and relish a hearty breakfast. Set out for a joyous half-day Dubai city tour on the second day of your exciting Dubai vacation. Give your better-half some of the best experiences of the Middle East.
Visit Dubai Museum, witness the world-class architecture of the Jumeirah Mosque, explore the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel, visit the luxury-loaded Atlantis hotel located on the crescent-shaped Palm Island. To spice up your Dubai honeymoon, spend some cuddlesome moments at the Jumeirah Beach and behold bird-eye vistas of the beautiful Dubai city from atop the Burj Khalifa. Later, shop at the city’s most happening shopping malls and pamper your lady love with rich Middle Eastern merchandise like fashionable clothes and gold! End day two of your Dubai honeymoon retreat with a peaceful sleep at your hotel.
Optional: For the most romantic experience on your honeymoon in Dubai, book the prime slots of Burj Khalifa to witness splendid views of the city (charges extra).
Ski Dubai & Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
Gorge on a delicious breakfast and set off for an entertaining skiing and snowboarding experience with your partner at the Ski Dubai Snow Park. The third day of your 5 days Dubai itinerary includes some frosty fun and a little desert adventure.
Gallivant away for an adventurous desert safari in the evening and thrill out with a number of desert activities like dune bashing and off roading. Watch dazzling cultural performances by trained artists and dine like kings and queens on the choicest of scrumptious dishes laid out on the cool, velvety sands under the starry skies -- a truly ecstatic experience on your Dubai honeymoon. Return to your hotel and have a peaceful sleep, ending the third day of your magical holiday in Dubai.
Tip: Try various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, sand boarding, jeep racing and quad biking. Let your lady love adorn her beautiful hands with traditional Arabic red henna and let the rich colour deepen with your love (charges extra).
Spend a romantic night at Atlantis The Palm
Have a delish breakfast, and pack your bags to move to the luxury-loaded The Palm Atlantis Hotel in Dubai. After a smooth check-in process, settle down in your ultra-luxurious room. Marvel at the utterly grand and overwhelmingly regal setting of this beautiful hotel and enjoy exploring the property.
Don’t forget to enjoy the unlimited access to Aquaventure waterpark and the Lost Chambers for a fun-filled day. From exploring the vivacious marine life together to taking the adventurous water rides, the fourth day is the highlight of your 5 day Dubai honeymoon package. End your day with a romantic walk along the beach, dine at one of the finest restaurants of Dubai and enjoy your utterly royal stay at the night.
Leisure time & departure
Welcome the last day of your Dubai honeymoon package with your partner. Go for a yummy after a filling breakfast at the Atlantis hotel; spend some leisure time with each other. Shop, dine, and simply relax. Board your evening flight back home with precious memories of your gorgeously romantic Dubai vacation!
Citymax Al BarshaStar Rating : Location: Dubai
Al Barsha 1, Behind Mall of the Emirates - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Atlantis, The PalmStar Rating : Location: Dubai
Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.