An Astounding Kausani Tour Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Arrival at Delhi
As per your itinerary, your tour starts with your arrival at Delhi. On reaching Delhi, you will meet our representative and drive you to Nainital, popularly known as the city of lakes. Check-in to the hotel and after taking some rest get ready for your sightseeing tour of Nainital. Visit the Hanuman Garhi temple, Naina devi temple, and Rajbhawan. After exploring all these places, return to the hotel for the night.
Local tour of Nainital
After breakfast, get ready to explore the paradise of nature lovers. Nainital is very rich in flora and fauna. You can go for trekking, horse riding, and boating on this day. You can also visit snow point through a rope way or cable car. Also pay a visit to Kilbury, Sariyatal, and Khurpatal Lake. Post the tour of all attractions, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Drive from Nainital to Ranikhet
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Ranikhet. On the way, stop to visit Kainchi Dham, Golf Course, and Chaubatia Garden. Upon arrival at Ranikhet, check-in to the hotel. Have dinner and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Ranikhet to Kausani
After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head for a beautiful drive towards Kausani. On the way, visit Baijnath, which is a town situated on the banks of Gomati River. Also, pay a visit to the mesmerizing shrine and museum, The Anasakti Ashram. Then visit the Shawl factory, and Tea plantations. Post visits to all these places, check-in to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, you will drive back to Delhi for your departure. Take back lovely memories of the trip with you.
Silent Trail Jilling EstateStar Rating : Location: Nainital
Padampuri Bridge, Bhatelia-Dhanachuli-BhimtalRoad, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263136.
Queen Meadow HotelStar Rating : Location: Ranikhet
Mayur complex , Sadar bazaar, Near Roadways Station,Ranikhet – 263645.
Himvadi ResortsStar Rating : Location: Kausani
District Bageshwar, Tehsil Garur, Kausani, Uttarakhand 263639.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.